PLAYER GUIDE...NEEDED. BADLY.

This is the place to go if you have questions about the server/forum rules or how to play effectively on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

nG.QuaKe*
Private
Private

PLAYER GUIDE...NEEDED. BADLY.

Post by nG.QuaKe* » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 am

Quake here.

I've been here a month and struggled to get some of the concepts of this server...but in time, I've got most of it down. Not all of it though. Problem is, a lot of noobs, I believe, will have a much steeper learning curve than me. When some people ask questions, they are given a link to the forums. So I tried to find a player guide, but I noticed that it is RIDICULOUSLY OUT OF DATE. Seriously, half the PU's aren't on there, the Special Weapons "chest" doesn't even EXIST, and there are a lot more artifacts roaming around. Could we have someone work on this for all of the noobs out there? We suggest looking at the forums...but at this point, the forums are not a help. Thanks!

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: PLAYER GUIDE...NEEDED. BADLY.

Post by ZombieSlayer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

The weapons chest is in game, just called the crate ;p The guides are mostly still useful. Only a few things are missing and asking nicely will usually get you an answer in game. Sometimes not though ;p
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “Monster Madness Player Guide”