The question no1 seems to be able to answer

This is the place to go if you have questions about the server/forum rules or how to play effectively on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:57 am

Well, for null, when you see it take effect (mob's whole skin turns to that "null" pattern) is when they will fall.... I think. Not after they recover, which is only a second away anyhow.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:40 am

With Null they won't fall. They just stop dead in their tracks...mid air and all.

The null entropy pu is too weak to effectively see this unless you're paying attention and have 3 nulls on your weapon.

.vertical.
Private
Private

Post by .vertical. » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Null has 0.05 extra damage, it can make flying monsters fall, it only puts skin on monsters that have player models (example= the Gkublok monster). It does stop them dead in their tracks but IF they are flying they fall. clear anything up?
Mapper, Scripter, l33t TAM player
Almost 9 Year Veteran of Unreal
Other Names: VerteX, .vertìçal., 1nvisible

TMoney96
BANNED
BANNED

Post by TMoney96 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:08 pm

I agree that null is probobly the best of the three, because if you stack them, the effect lasts much longer. If you had say a Null Minigun +7, you would be able to freeze a warlord in midair easily until it died. I always thought freezing did extra damage from the freezing effect, but I'm not sure. Never really used stone... I guess I'll have to try it out and pay close attention :idea:

Coke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Coke » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:43 am

ZombieSlayer wrote:Freeze simply slows down the enemy for a little bit.

Null entropy stops them dead in their tracks (even in mid jump/fall).

Stone....I'm not sure what it does exactly. I think it's null entropy on steriods. Still doesn't last very long though.

Null entropy is the best of the 3 imo.
does frezze not hurt them a bit to?

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:29 am

No. I dont think Freeze hurts. I know Null does not sure about stone.
Later all!

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:09 pm

well, i suppose i will divulge one of my secrets here with pus and how they work so well for me with the simple mp5. of course, i will have the +5 damage and 4 extra damages on it as the base power. but then, i will have at least one propulsion. seriously, im played with same weapons with and withour propulsion, and i know for a fact it adds damage power and not just push. try it on a spider whore and you'll see this so easily as they die so much faster. the other thing is the use of rage pus. this pwoer up adds 10% more damage to your attacks, but with a price. i will almost never stick rage on a weapon that can cause splash damage that can effect myself. it will rip away shields almost instantly and with no health pu, it will really hurt oneself bigtime.

but for instance, take last night on protect the camp map. other high level players had wand, laser rifle, and lady. i had good ol mp5. on the mp5 i had all damages, vorpal, and 6 rages (along with other stuff too but not worth mentioning). even with everyone having all the great weps, i still came out ahead because my mp5 was one hell of a strong weapon! its only real weakness is against smith it seems, takes longer to kill one of them than a meat camel rider :P

and there, scattered throughout the forum i have told my entire playing strategy. i hope this may help some of you do better ^,,^

ssm_jonti
Private
Private

Post by ssm_jonti » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:35 am

stone also if you fire lots of shock balls 1 behind the other fire the shock beam through them it explodes all of them...or is that not its effect??
is it just the beam??i dunno?

Return to “Monster Madness Player Guide”