my first summoned enhanced ssr wop

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:26 pm

oh, and syn probably knows now the lady is not so great any more. its essentially the strength of mini-rl now, but with faster gun-to-target shots.

TMoney96
BANNED
BANNED

Post by TMoney96 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:49 pm

I didnt use the ssr mini fool by the time I got an inf I gave it to sain on wave 6 cause I had an AK +8 that I summoned.

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:51 pm

omfg, your drug addictions must be making you losing brain cells rapidly again X} you used that damn gun for a number of waves until you got ak47 summon. but regardless, still, either/or used should have pushed you passed lil draedrae's slow laser rifle or enhanced ssr so much more :P

Orion928
Private
Private

Post by Orion928 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:09 am

By far the ssr heavy is the all time best. it has a very high rate of fire and does a crapload of damage. and if you max out damage on it, it owns even more, but it is at its best with enhanced triple and nothing can beat it. period.

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:10 am

Heh I enjoyed using the bio rifle with weapon spread because it had a nice spread effect and healed me alright in areas. But one of my favorite guns got me my best score (that's why its one of my favorites) is the AK47. I got almost 10k with it but sadly I died and von lived to take the girls I believe. My other favorite gun was the enhanced essr cause that was fun as hell when me, drae, and someone else (I think his name had razor in it) played by ourselves (since people kept leaving till it was just us) and it was pretty fun superspeeding along and just shooting everything :P.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Return to “Shots Of The Day”