Score screens

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Score screens

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 pm

or at dra's 9k meant i crashed just before he came in ah forgot if thats was correct wording
sometimes buged regardless of denail youll drop wep or seomething else or either he got a few rods or what but yeah still its not that hard to come in late waves and get 8k kills in few 5 min waves or since there are alot of mob in late waves and people and stuff or if you get rods and other things, still hes good player but im just saying hehe just wanna know the facts theres logic to everything

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm

yeah at mouse degree thingy think i learn something related or like that from some cs sk clan players or something player called fisker long ago then just thought if that may help forgot when i actually used it before or after my incidents

since server almost repatch it be cool if i didnt have finger etc probs and like map nards map same name 2 map frogot the name with stairs leading to deemer quite easy can just tele mobs or small ones an djust get deemer kill get pus get lettes by wave 5-8 then just use wand by slef or open crate as well lol if not for hands also anyone can finsih map with wand lol but still with 1-2 people would be low scroe buit anyo how i done it few time and its not too dificult , realy but just didnt go full on with wand but anyhow or anyways thats nothing realy only just for fun anyone can kill all mobs with single playerbut also higher level even sometimes not that hard just telefrag mobs or kill in any ways get pus , crate, leters then just kill (or some maps u can be saife also) or kill all mobs (being level 260) also now theres a fgew glitchs or tricks thats makes it quite easy

and also alot of other maps and things that would be fun to do as well

since 35/6 k is avreg for most hugher score maps less or more players i think 31-35+ or 37ish would be technicaly posible hah (not shooting deemers)
(with or without arts with out without rod, or ice, etc triples thoguh prob most would be double lucky or triples used 85%+ of map some even triple or e triple for 90+ map or 2 lukies or rods, etcs )

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:13 pm

oops i meant level 300, a seem to be some mistake in few of me posts hah

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

actually i think i did mention something about the lava cavern map but it was under mercs hisgh score page he started then i didnt say at first but a reply to someone

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

edit i stated also (post after ) .. and also said it was in no particular order but would also like to say maria is like top 1,2 3 or 4th over all, better than me anyhow haha, and in regarding all around play as well

Archangel
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Archangel » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 am

crayola wrote:edit i stated also (post after ) .. and also said it was in no particular order but would also like to say maria is like top 1,2 3 or 4th over all, better than me anyhow haha, and in regarding all around play as well
Hey.....hey....hey......I'm usually up there too.......lol

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 pm

ah haha yeah yup arch is pretty good all around as well , long time player haha though giving other circumstances and also little older than some teens and things, would say arch is doing pretty sick hah, dam good in some standards and skill things though is playing a while so that comes natural at times too, if anyone thinks other well maybe its matter of perspective or angles or well no ones perfect all inc. self, has good and bads and/or play good and other times so-so, for what ever reasons
yeah but if you see arch is pretty decent and for an adult and stuff thats even better

i know i can be a motor mouth or some may not make sense but i got some issues these days hah

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

shrine was a map where you can get 27k minimum

at least more than 5 times they would have been 27k min give or take

there was a 17-18k by wave 18 but acidntly saw vortex

and one where i mess on globe could have had globe for wave 16-20 or 14-20 but mess up didn't see my globe ran out, prior to wave 20 or 19 through 20 (was easily possible to go on to 20 or 19-20 very very easily just not see) had it for since 13-14 or 15

but those are easy maps skate, shrine and etc.
So for a limit I think 28 or more is easily reachable, even if others don't have good weps or whatnot even if they do you can still have artficat or weps or even without arts it's close to possible

well most of my highest was not to hard or easily .. to get at least 5-7k more so 30k is a good goal maybe more
but minimal is 27.5k, 28 or 30-40ish
haha IoL
..... specialy with are or without

and with multiple hindrances pc mouse, keyboard, multiple injuries of sorts complicating full or continuous play (ingame or what not) or concentration, and etcs

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 pm

About: Contin.. forgot to say about duck/unduck thing
(Forgot to add last/prev page of this thread years/months ago---Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm somewhere in last paragraph)

Also ssr maps or same with reg maps "ducking" ((forgot to add last/prev page of this thread years/months ago---Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm )) using weps or ssr will improve aims or help also not say improve but will help, say for 2 .. 1 ssr map you have ssr with etc or propulsion you don't need anything just boost or regen ability just move wasd around, straf, double dodge any directions, dodge, jump back dodge forward dodge jump/backwards etc, . more, 2 others maps also without ssr ( forgot to add more or whatnot)

about who's ranked I'm not one to say but correction as with maria tough i was never on doubt for either, dare and cad is on other other maybe I was I'm or like to be to or at least mind set or still is
others are as well and will drae personal thing i love him so much!!! kiss kiss muah,

cad and drae or other almost same depend maps or times either will be best at times dare was first so first will always teach and also learner ill gain more or more apetitte but.. for those both its different both are have pure or natural desire to see the end of things as in best to ends so as i ranked it was just drae saying cad but i base on skill and others and both has exact same and many more things

both are on 195% some times each are luckier or circumstances of many sorts there's teacher and student then there's one with natural for going to highest both are as well and both have natural and also skill, knowledge for efficiency and or humble with other extras .. just as important also

Edit think I mentioned crouch on after said post

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Edit I meant ..

(Forgot to add last/prev page of this thread years/months ago Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm somewhere in last paragraph)

Also ssr maps or same with reg maps "ducking" using weps or ssr will improve aims (while in action)/but generaly as well or help also not say improve but will help

say for 2 ..
1) ssr map you have ssr with etc or propulsion you don't need anything just boost or regen ability just move wasd around, straf, double dodge any directions, dodge, jump back dodge forward dodge jump/backwards etc, . more,
2) others maps also without ssr ( forgot to add more or whatnot)

Return to “Shots Of The Day”