*****READ ME BEFORE POSTING*****

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

*****READ ME BEFORE POSTING*****

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Posting Rules:

TO POST IN THE SERVER REMOVAL SECTION, ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 ITEMS SHOULD APPLY TO YOU.....

1. You were banned/kicked, and are ...inquiring about and/or stating your appeal to the actions taken against you.

2. You have a direct connection to someone who has been kicked or banned. For example....You were a witness to the event or, have evidence pro/con that's related specifically to the said event that resulted in a kick/ban action taken against the player appealing/posting about the kick/ban they received.

3. You are either a server admin or the server admin who initially administered the action taken against the player who was kicked/banned.

THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT POST IN THE SERVER REMOVAL SECTION...

1. Your own personal negative or positive experience with an admin. Everyone's experience with any particular admin is different, and your personal experience that's NOT directly connected to a kick/ban action does NOT apply. The only time your personal opinions or experiences should be posted, is if it's specifically related to the incident that got a player kicked/banned and only done so for evidential support (See #2 above).

2. DO NOT POST FLAMING ATTACKS directed either at the player appealing a kick/ban or the admins involved. You are more than welcome to have your own opinion about a player or admin. However, since the Server Removal section is dedicated to kick/ban appeals, your personal inflammatory statements and opinions posted in this section are non-helpful and inappropriate for the subject of this section.

3. The Server Removal section is dedicated to issues of players appealing a kick/ban. It is not helpful, useful or appropriate to post information, comments, links, weapon settings, game configurations etc. If you do post in this section, please make sure that your post is related to the specific topic of the original post concerning a kick/ban. This section is used to resolve kick/ban issues as quickly and effectively as possible, it's not a place to "CHIT CHAT" about unrelated info. That is the purpose of the Spam section of the forums.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED/BANNED FROM THE SERVER YOU SHOULD POST THE FOLLOWING...

Note: Please keep in mind that supplying the following information will help in resolving your issue more quickly.

1. Your in-game player name if it differs from your name here on the forums. Please don't assume that the admin will automatically know who you are.

2. The day/time that the kick/ban occurred (if possible, it will help in expediting your issue).

3. The name of the administrator who placed the kick/ban against you. DO NOT just guess and post the name of another admin if you're NOT SURE. If you're not sure, simply say..."I'm not sure who the admin was". Typically, the admin will warn you in game prior to a kick/ban which should make you aware of who took the action against you.

4. Give the reason you were banned. If you don't know the reason, simply say..."I don't know why"

Give as much detail/information about the incident as you can. DO NOT use this as a way to flame/attack or start calling the admin offensive names. A sure way to get in additional trouble is to disrespect the admin that is trying to handle your issue.

6. Supply any evidence that will support your version of events. i.e.: screen shots, demo recordings etc.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”