What did I do?

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
kurtmass
Private
Private

What did I do?

Post by kurtmass » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 pm

It's been 3 months since I was banned while playing carball, did not swear or harass any player that evening. I was very drunk and I was telling people I was driving drunk. Driving drunk in UT world is not a capitol crime! I was practicing the flip move and using boosters and things and not even bothering anyone and all of a sudden BAM. I have waited months and it wasn't lifted. I swore and fought with TWO people in the past, that was squashed and now sloppy and I are cool with eachother. that was over a year ago and the last time I was suddenly booted it was late at night when only the carball lovers are on and I didn't even get to play invasion once. How could I be booted for nothing. I think somone did it and shouldn't have just abusing their little privalege very childishly. I acted like an adult so I would expect to see the same kind of behavior. Its pretty frustrating.. :x doh :@ nerd puke

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 pm

It's been one month. June 21st you were banned. Banned for idling. You went idle for 2 entire games (maybe more I don't recall exactly but 2 games at least).

I knew you were drunk and was nice enough to let you be idle for the first game. After that I had no reason not to ban you.

You were also on the last straw so to speak according to CJ, which is why the ban hasn't been lifted.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:01 am

you serious? lol. You were on thin ice with cj dawg. Not to mention your past actions that I happened to be around for...

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”