Banned for defending myself from multi account user

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Banned for defending myself from multi account user

Post by MoneyTaker » Wed May 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Ok so I sent an e-mail so the admin account about a month ago to Joeyz reporting what Cobrea was doing, logging in two, and sometimes three, accounts on his IP to place kick votes. For the most part I ignore it but he actually kicked me out of a game, so I installed ut2004 on my laptop and logged in when he logged his fake accounts in, Fatal_Error and Monolith, to kick me. Never had a problem, now a few days ago ZombieSlayer kicked me for having him on, while Cobrea had been there maybe 10 minutes before that and I had not disconnected it yet, and I explained it to him, again Cobrea did it again, cussed for 20 minutes on the mic, logged in Fatal_ Error, then threatened to log his 3rd account in again to kick, and he doesnt get banned or anything again, and all the sudden i get banned? I call censored bullshit. I told him I was leaving in 40 minutes after the game and to chill but he still did it anyways, I always mind my censored business and I dont have time for the forum or anything so I keep to myself and ignore most people. I get along with 4/5 players but a few in the past month started accusing me of cheating because of my constant high scores so I dont know, I just take it as a compliment, they are being sore losers, but that has nothing to do with this. Ive never needed to cheat as Invasion is an easy mod, but fun none the less. Anyways, I hope someone can do something about this, I always follow the rules, I dont care if people think i hack thats their opinion, but I was defending myself and noone seemed to do anything about people logging in with multiple accounts to kick so I figured it was no harm to log in another so the player limit would be high enough that I wouldnt be kicked. Its common sense, unban asap please... and ban Cobrea for what he constantly does its ridiculous, every day logs in 3 accounts, cusses on the mic, reconnects 30 times a game, but they find some small loophole to get me in trouble and Im banned on this ip, its garbage for real.

MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Re: Banned for defending myself from multi account user

Post by MoneyTaker » Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

I dont care if anyone likes me or not, but the truth is before Cobrea starting running his mouth about me cheating a few months ago and then trying to kick me constantly, I happily played with everyone, it wasnt till after that that a bunch of other people just said censored t money for no reason other than their own opinion, but I did nothing wrong at all, the admins havent seen what cobrea was doing and obviously didnt see all of what was going on in that game, its crazy that people can manipulate others over the internet like that. Anyways, somebody please fix this, to have a guy log in with 3 accounts to kick me for months, and noone ever did anything, and me to log on a few times so he didnt have enough votes to kick me, and I get banned, thats just ridiculous, makes no sense. Just think about it lol

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed May 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Ok first off I've been on every day for the last week or so using a few different names to catch people screwing up. Yes I've heard Cobrea's ranting, and yes something will be done about it. No I have not seen him log in with multiple accounts until today. Since this was the first time I had seen Cobrea idling with one account all I did was kick him. He has been warned (as you were) and will be banned next time for doing so.

T you were warned the last time I saw you logged on with two accounts. I also have screen shots from other admins of you idling with another account when Cobrea wasn't on. Since they weren't timed stamped I couldn't take action until I saw it myself

We have had numerous accusations of you cheating, none of which played any part in this because I don't believe them. I've watched you play long enough to know you aren't using an aimbot, and I have not found any kind of "weapons loader" or whatever else has been claimed that you use on the net. So a cheat you are not.

Honestly it's been a long time coming though, your mere presence causes too much drama on the server. Feel free to take it up with Joey, but he was already considering banning you for being the reason (not always the cause) for drama on the server which ruins it for everyone.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Post by MoneyTaker » Wed May 30, 2012 5:57 pm

I agree that me being there was causing drama on top of the other things I said but like I said I would just mind my own business and people would say "theres that t money censored lets bother him" because of shit from years ago, which is sad that people cant grow up and play a game, Cobrea caused the only drama at the server, like I said before he started with all his shit I didnt have any complaints or problems at the server. But its no biggie, I have a mid 100s level at my parents house I can just go play there when i want to pwn people, cause lets be honest, most of those guys just wanted to bully me out of the server because they couldnt outscore me, so they did everything they could to take the easy way out and kick me, instead of trying to get better at the game and beat me like a man. Worst sore losers on earth play at monster madness. I was gonna retire at lvl 300 but I kept playing just cause they kept giving me more reason to, but now this opens the world up to me, I didnt lose a game at all in 2012 at the server, so I might as well take my talents somewhere where they will be appreciated.

MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Post by MoneyTaker » Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 pm

And yes i know I was warned about the 2 accounts thing but Cobrea was kicking me and telling players to kick me so I had to choice, i wanted to finish my game, so i logged him on to avoid being kicked, what else was i supposed to do if admins wouldnt pay attention to his actions? I mean usually I leave so theres no drama but, its BS I cand even finish 1 game without cobrea's drama, so that was all I could do, and apparently it just made it worse so, censored it. too many control freak psychos there, honestly, the guy talks to himself between accounts its creepy.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

You could have seen if you were going to be kick voted out. I've seen numerous attempts fail against you. Or you could've followed the rules and reported Cobrea's actions so we could have looked into it. Telling us after the fact doesn't do you much good.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 am

mgg

(wrote something but decided not to) sorry
Last edited by crayola on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cobrea
Private
Private

Post by Cobrea » Thu May 31, 2012 4:02 pm

I would like to first apologize to any and all Gaming' Madness players and to Joey. for any one i may have hurt with my out bursts.

here we go again T_money you are never wrong are you ? well you started this by kicking me lets get this right .
as for me singing on to more then one of my Computers that has never happen in till you keep kicking me and even then i did not kick you kick you then but could have! as far as Mono and Fatal go leave MY SON and MONO out of this !!!! you no why they where there they are the only s one's that no what you did to me be for. I asked you kindly to leave me alone but you just could not do that.
so here we are again just like 4 years ago and this time you still want to make me out the bad guy, well i no and i admit i can be an ass but I'm not underhanded.
I do apologize again to any and all Gaming' Madness players and to Joey, for my out burst's. But to you T-money I can only say this You have taken from the good players on this site just like Two others. and I for one was not going to stand by and watch it happen all over again. even if it meant being band my self. I have meat some very good friends here i hope they feel the same way . but after time and time again of your under handed play it is a good thing that this has come to a end. if I am not aloud to play here any more so be it at least the good players here will not be taken advantage of any more.
Kelly Ryan
aka
Cobrea

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 pm

i still have problems to understand what cob means, guess thats how its felt when "you" try to understand me.. sigh..

ok, from what i see is i am not the only one tmon kicked from server by using his other account(s)..
sure it was only while i was in spec-mode and to lazy to say anything against it.. i thought yeah let him the
fun kicking me (once)... ..just waiting for when he will first do it when i or someone else is playing...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Cobrea
Private
Private

Post by Cobrea » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 am

LMAO !!!!!! Are you Sure you want to stick to this story ?
If I where you I would listen to what I have to say. last time I gave you the same chance last time and what did you do?
you went on and on about COBREA DID this and that to me! remember????
Where did you end up? So deep in A.S.S. clans webmaster shit you
had a ring around you neck for a year. ?
Here's why the day you returned to this site you said to me as you tell foraged me with a sentinel you will pay for what you did to me !
so i pm Joey that after noon still have not received any resonance.
I have been taking screen shots of every thing you have done even when you could not see me, I could see and here you! and when you thought He has me blocked what you did not no and in till now I no you did not have Fin### clue what i was doing because I have all your text and every under handed thing that you have done to me and many other players.
and here's the best part
I have a screen shot of you telling Monolith hey you cant kick me from in side specs mode )
and moonlight replied,( O your right thanks T let me fix that for you.) I was not even able to vote and fatal voted for Him self
(still cant finger out what happen there but he is a good kid)
I have 161 screen shots of you and 6 pages of notes to go with it to verify it all .

you have done a bad job of making me look bad again,
but this time I have done a great job of proving you what you relay are. i hope you do like last time I have spent over 9 weeks getting ready for this
what's it going to be make your choice T-Money

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”