Whistleblower Bill of Rights

Has our admin staff abused their admin abilities? Have you been instigated or harassed by an admin and got banned or kicked because of it? Post here with video or screenshot evidence. Any doctored evidence will be met with a permanent ban.
BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Whistleblower Bill of Rights

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 am

1.) Anyone who testifies against an admin will not be retaliated against by any of our admin staff. However admins may excessively knife you, blow you up, team kill, detonate buildings on you in game just like any other player (so stay frosty and keep a loaded weapon!) but they may not harass you with their admin powers or via any form of communication.

2.) Any reports will be overseen by myself personally.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Whistleblower Bill of Rights

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 am

I hope you have a format in mind for reporting admin abuse. Simply having some scrub come say zombie is an asshole he kicked me won't be productive and pretty time consuming to investigate.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Whistleblower Bill of Rights

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Has our admin staff abused their admin abilities? Have you been instigated or harassed by an admin and got banned or kicked because of it? Post here with video or screenshot evidence. Any doctored evidence will be met with a permanent ban.
The idea is they have to have hard evidence. Any text proof without an accompanying image or video will be ignored.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Report Admins”