Teh Fuzz

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:10 pm

I have so many decks build :p and I have a bunch of decks build from themes that came to my mind. I have an Elf deck, Cleric deck, Wizard/Control/Counter deck, Power creature deck with Call of the Wild, Auroch Stampede deck, Zombie deck, Burn deck, Point Blank Shot deck (tons of creatures with damaging abilities without attacking), High Defense Soldier with Pacifism Enchantments deck, Myr and Artifact deck, Low Mana Cost deck (has artifacts for 2 clerics who give life when artifact comes into play, and opponent loses one life when artifact goes to graveyard), Sliver deck, Goblin deck, Land Destruction deck, Vamp deck (lots of cards that hit for damage and then heal me), Creature Destruction deck, Morph deck, Kavu deck, and probably a few more. But I have a ton of cards and a few people who I can play against at my school everyday, so I keep building new decks to try against theirs and most of these decks do better as dueling decks against 1 person and not large battles like between 4-6 people, though some do better in that area than others do.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:09 am

Speeking of Card Games,anyone pick up a copy of Eye of Judgement yet? Don't got it but I keep hearing,reviews and gamers alike,that it's THE card based video game to get.
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:39 am

I think I still have the original art for Spell Blast packed away in a box somewhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:39 am

Heh just finished building a Low Cost Return deck with unblockables :P know my friends are going to hate it when all their creatures keep returning to hand and library :) \:D/
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:08 pm

paragraphs ftw
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”