5][Evisr8r

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

5][Evisr8r
Private
Private

5][Evisr8r

Post by 5][Evisr8r » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:10 am

Hey hey, I just got to level 115'ish the other day so some of you might know me.

Me and a couple other 5][ guys (Iceman and Reaper) used to play on Joeyz Invasion last year, and since I quit playing DDO and wanted to get back into the UT vein I found monstermadness, huzzah!!!

Anyway, little bit about myself, from Lawton, OK (about 2 hours north of Dallas) In my senior year of college for Illustration, already have my digital media bachelors and plan on going into game/production art (specifically concepts to modeling).

Some of my illo work can be seen here:
www.cdheath.com

I'm doing up concepts for some UT3 models right now, still in the sketching stages.

Hope the server comes back up soon, i needs my fix.
"There is only one reality left, we are here and it is now, you get ahold of that and hang on to it or you might as well be dead."

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 am

nice to meet you hope you have fun on the server

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:20 am

Excellent Work man, very nice illustrations, you gunna do any skins when the nxt UT comes out?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

joeyz
BF2 & UT2004 Server Founder

Post by joeyz » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:43 am

Nice meeting you Evis.
I am Master Sergeant stationed at Fort Hood Texas.
Nice to here you working on your Bachelors.
I graduated last year with Tarleton State University with a Bachelors of Computer Science. Whatever you do, dont stop til you get that degree. :)
Flak of Power +10 [Powerups: 3 Sturdy, 2 infs, 1 Healing, 1 Vorpal, 1 Lucky, 1 Poison 5x, 1 Protection 5x, 1 Retaliation x5, 1 Retention, 1 Super Force, 2 Speed 5x, 2 Damage 5x, 2 Energy 5x, 1 Penetrating, 1 Razorbomb]

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 am

joeyz wrote:Nice meeting you Evis.
I am Master Sergeant stationed at Fort Hood Texas.
Nice to here you working on your Bachelors.
I graduated last year with Tarleton State University with a Bachelors of Computer Science. Whatever you do, dont stop til you get that degree. :)
He's right, I stopped at Associates of Science, Computer Science -- bigtime regrets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

Return to “Introduce Yourself”