Back, but under a different tag now...

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

JustNata
Private
Private

Back, but under a different tag now...

Post by JustNata » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:50 pm

Yeah, so, anyway... I used to play on the WoP server over a year ago as Not_A_Saint. I spontaniously stopped playing UT2k4 for over a year, no real reason, just got tired of it. Recently, i decided to re-install it, and LO and BEHOLD, MonsterMadness is bigger than ever:)

So, when you see JustNata on the battlefield, know that while my levels now might be noobish, my old character was lvl 200+ ( I think). I know the basics of good WoP play, and I am ALL about teamwork:) Looking forward to many happy hours fragging with you all, and many more hours watching you all kick ass while my noobish corpse de-rezzes.

Oh Yeah, and if any admin sees this post, feel free to delete the Not_A_Saint account from your forums if you want. I wont be using it...

PEACE! :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro"

--Hunter S. Thompson

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:56 am

PWOO! Another "veteran" returns to the fold! WB NaS!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Back, but under a different tag now...

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:41 pm

JustNata wrote:Yeah, so, anyway... I used to play on the WoP server over a year ago as Not_A_Saint. I spontaniously stopped playing UT2k4 for over a year, no real reason, just got tired of it. Recently, i decided to re-install it, and LO and BEHOLD, MonsterMadness is bigger than ever:)

So, when you see JustNata on the battlefield, know that while my levels now might be noobish, my old character was lvl 200+ ( I think). I know the basics of good WoP play, and I am ALL about teamwork:) Looking forward to many happy hours fragging with you all, and many more hours watching you all kick ass while my noobish corpse de-rezzes.

Oh Yeah, and if any admin sees this post, feel free to delete the Not_A_Saint account from your forums if you want. I wont be using it...

PEACE! :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman:
or I could just change the names on your accounts so you could keep your old one... whatever you want. just ask.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:05 pm

Good call to pic a new name for the game server though, so you're no longer on the old leveling system. Anyhow, if you need a PU just ask!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

JustNata
Private
Private

Post by JustNata » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:32 pm

Yes. I feel better w/ a new name, since it HAS been so long, and it's not like I was part of the community while I wasn't playing, or anything like that. I will pay my noobish dues all over again:) LOL

(even if it means playing CarBall :butthead: )
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro"

--Hunter S. Thompson

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:45 pm

JustNata wrote:(even if it means playing CarBall :butthead: )
Well, just make sure you search the forums for the carball keybinds, as those will help a good bit, and then you can act like you really know how to play - kinda like Ortega! lol

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm

SirBeast wrote:
JustNata wrote:(even if it means playing CarBall :butthead: )
Well, just make sure you search the forums for the carball keybinds, as those will help a good bit, and then you can act like you really know how to play - kinda like Ortega! lol

lol THE WALL
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:59 pm

TRUE>>>>DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I suck at CB.
Later all!

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:14 am

Lately I seem to score a bit more than I used to (1-2 points to my 000000000000000000 points or -1 :P) heh carball can be fun and I think thats all it should be is fun so no worries on how bad you are, just keep driving ortega and knave into walls and watch your team score :P (note: if one of these guys is on your team, maybe let them go score or drive them into the wall again just for the fun of it :P)
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:29 pm

hey nasta good to finally see some more of the antedeluvians of the server back.we've never met but theres no burden in that...
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

Return to “Introduce Yourself”