Snap Crackle Boom Twitch Crispies!

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Snap Crackle Boom Twitch Crispies!

Post by BoneofMalkav » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Back from my Tombstoned Grave land.So who's the censored that left a bloodstain on my Unwelcome mat? :P
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 am

Fine I hope you all burn in censored hell Glad to see I ain't missed.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 am

Sorry. I was asleep.

WELCOME BACK!

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Meh, bones, I'm sleepy these days, and preparing for college. Scion is going to College. I can sleep 12-16 hours of a day away without thinking about it, and its so hot over in Colorado :(. Mostly only play stuff when it gets nighttime.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

[WOH]Hobbie
Private
Private

Post by [WOH]Hobbie » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Welcome back. Just came back from vacation visiting the U.S.S New Jeresey.

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:37 am

[WOH]Hobbie wrote:Welcome back. Just came back from vacation visiting the U.S.S New Jeresey.
aw I didn't see you must of been north jersey you were in :)
Scion wrote:Meh, bones, I'm sleepy these days, and preparing for college. Scion is going to College. I can sleep 12-16 hours of a day away without thinking about it, and its so hot over in Colorado :(. Mostly only play stuff when it gets nighttime.
yeah sci me and my fiancee right now are looking for a place to stay (right now she's seeing if welfare can help get a place for both of us) I hate her father cause he tried calling dyphous on her just because she hung out with me today (seriously I'm about to kill the childish bastard) and she is pregnate.So yeah I too have alot of rl on my table these days too.
TheMadDJ wrote:Sorry. I was asleep.

WELCOME BACK!
HI LUMPY :)

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 am

Well I hope things turn out better for you bones. Today I start college and zzzzzz oh, had to wake up pretty early in the morning again. Well, I hope the baby is at least decent looking :P when its born. But seriously now, I hope you guys do alright and enjoy what you do have.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 am

Scion wrote:Well I hope things turn out better for you bones. Today I start college and zzzzzz oh, had to wake up pretty early in the morning again. Well, I hope the baby is at least decent looking :P when its born. But seriously now, I hope you guys do alright and enjoy what you do have.
we will dude I already have a step son and for little devil's child he's still adorable especially @ 3 months old and learning shit really quickly.And even though me and anna (The same anna I went out with 2 years ago lol of all things :P ) are looking for a place to live through welfare things seem to be shaping up really good :) Just funny that an evil bitch like anna getting a job at Goodwill (I feel sorry for them already lol)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”