More monsters please!

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LoneTiger
Private
Private

More monsters please!

Post by LoneTiger » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:58 am

I know this is an old bone here, but can we have more meaner monsters for the later waves? wave 17 are soldiers, wave 19 are soldiers too, even the fury titans get old after a while.

Some people have mentioned that there are no extra monsters, maybe so, but I have played another inv/rpg server and they have a bunch of monsters like plasma warlords, some fast firing beam floating thingies with pull beams, some mean fast quick raptors. Take a look and decide.

We SEEEERIOUSLY need some extra monsters to spice the maps.

Also another thing, remove maps that are cause tooo much lag, or maps that are too large but the play space is actually a fraction of used space. (rooftops for example) of better yet someone can edit maps and correct those?

LT.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 am

Well when joey gets things straightened out in his real life and he is able to return I will do whatever I can to make sure the Half-Life 2 monsters are added. Also please don't advertise other servers here. I know you were trying to help.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 pm

He wasn't advertising Paint. He was making a comparison.

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”