General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Suggestions for the Server...

Post by General-Chainz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 pm

I can tell you what I know from my experience

Fire rockets yes they suck everyone knows this. But they look cool thats was always the reason i thought they were there.
I went from a dual core too a quad core yes its better but it still causes latency issues which my processor cant fix it

Knockback I have never seen a use for in my time here propulsion has it built in I thought with added damage.
Either way i never use either it never made since to me that I'm gonna knock something far away from me when i ran to find it and kill it
HOWEVER yes I can see it be useful in some way if you are last and have some sort of weird startegy I can see that
Personally I use superforce. It hits the wall before you even shoot when you realize that then huge maps are your best friend for kills.

Sturdy I never use singles only 1 Solid Iron I will bounce the whole map b4 using a single.
I try to save on space as much as possible for better PU'S

Null entropy ,Freeze , Stone , PullForward
Sometimes I'll use stone and freeze it does do some extra damage
I never use pullforward or Null Again with I use superforce so mixing superforce and pullforward (if possible never tried) just seems dumb to me

Piercing and penetrating I'm not really sure what eithr of these do on this server but I use them.
Mostly cause the last invasion server i played on you had to have a pierceing weapon to EVEN KILL ANYTHING no lie WoH server. May be diffrent mow that was years ago but yeah brainwashed into it lol .

Reflection PU's are very good works best for turbo lasers and shock rifles , Laser type shots I just never have enough slots to use them.

Vortex shield is iffy sometimes it works sometimes it dont thats just my experience with it

Rock shields one of my best friends same with Insta shields

My favorite pu of all the LUCKY PU x3 you pick up a double damage 30 seconds later theres another its never ending HOWEVER
you must be on your toes when using a enhanced triple for example cause picking up one of them double d's will override it and you lose it
I lose so many artifacts that way.

ZombieSlayer wrote:
Learn to not run in and pick up every damn pu you see :p If someone dumps them on you ... dump them on the ground.

Easier said than done, you bastard! :rofl2:

This sounds hard but it is real easy actually almost all are diffrent colors you can usually tell what something is before you pick it up
and dont toss em during the wave wait till that 10 SECONDS and toss em real fast this way you still get the max kills you can get.

The Weapons Crate Well yes it has good weapons a AK or Wand is always better than a RL Rejuv or a Flak
The one thing I learned is MP5 WILL OWN ALMOST ANY GUN also depends on map
small map you want the explosive splash damage bigger maps you want lotsa shots really fast

The teleporter I never use it after using the Ghost artifact I wont touch that teleporter

And Yes READ THE FORUM I know its difficult but try theres lots of good info here

I thought about one of these days putting a youtube video up with a pu walkthru and showing how I score high and how I load my guns
but im just lazy

Some people will say Im crazy but my opinion
the Medic ability I dont have it I think its useless
a health pu works just fine
and besides the faster you kill things the faster you get points so those ability points are much better in something else
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:15 pm

lol with chaines the null and super mix what youe say was hogwash lol but all have diff stlyes

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm

and also adds 5 % damage per null lol as others not say on showitemdescriptions
what u mean mis null and super force not make sense super force is most times great to add someting .. like pull sometimes or null superforce alone i seldom use tghout sopemtimes i would have SF alone

though in past Ive not used null or hear stone was stronger but null IMHO is hands donw greatest .............
add damge and greater than freeze or stone by miles
Last edited by crayola on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Edtied a few grammers or spellings lol on the first post (NOT LAST POST) the long post lol, please REread :P

The one with the 2 links to SRR Mini and Razor Bomb links

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 pm

crayola wrote:lol with chaines the null and super mix what youe say was hogwash lol but all have diff stlyes
i said pullforward and superforce to me in my opinion its like fire and ice they cancel each other out
I can Dance Underwater

vicinity relatively

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm

lol why should it cancel each other out or in what way or ways?
would like if you want to use Pullforward the Superforce just makes it stronger faster etc

Like if u were to use Blast Cannon for Flak, best is Pullfrorward and (even max of 7 Pulls) with Superforce with <Titan shields> (Null is even great also on blast probably maybe..)/with SF of course //Null w/SF//

And 7 Pull on MP5 that's a powerfull wep "WITH" Superforce ...
if you haven't tried it before lol .. with (or without) triple damage your almost invincible lol MP5 with 7 pull (7 max I think) , it would be better than a lillady (not old one/Lillady)
and if u add 10 damage or nevermind 5 Rage added..
with the peircing and penetrating's and vorps and shields and etc's

Though its not always the case but if it comes to me then I would use and alternate or switch when pus comes to me (or also giving any circumstances eg: waves, mobs. players, people and many more) I see what benefit's most or givin the wep I had and slots and diferent weps etc.

But alone 7 Pullforwards on MP5 alone or with "10DB" or "5Rage not even" or Triples

(Pulls don't go with Null for the extra 15%DB each 5%DB -(as per Showitemsdescriptions bind)- (3 max Null)

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:18 am

Ok I guess i must clarify 9 times out of 10 I use mp5 so when I build a weapon or talk about loading a weapon thats the 1 I have in mind
that being said

putting superforce on a mp5 makes the bullets hit the otherside of the map instantly
pullforward pulls things closer
So im not understanding how it kills faster or stronger the bullets will hit the monster att he same speed no matter how close or far it is from you. There is benefits to pullforward yes pulling monsters away from other players and killing it closer you makes it easier to get the PU it may drop.
Now a diffrent weapon like link gun with a green spread and a pullforward yeah that could be useful

if i have enough slots my mp5 would look like this

2 infs
1 super force
1 iron
1 super speed
1 heal
1 prot 5
1 damage 5
4 single damage
2 rock shields
3 luckys

thats just basic things i look for every map real close to that order if I have room for more then...

5 rage
1 piercing
1 penetrating
1 retaliation 5
2 insta shields
1 super lucky

the rage and the super lucky trump any pu left and thats if I have enough space to put them on anyway

im sure pullforward works om other guns but for mp5 i just dont get it

and the null im sure they are good to but like you said
each null adds 5% more damage thats 15% total after 3 Null PU's
Ok now if I have 3 slots left for 3 Null PU's or 3 Luckys I'm going Lucky's Luckys give you Double D's almost every time the one you are using expires I'm not a math wiz but Double damage is better than 15% I believe.
I can Dance Underwater

vicinity relatively

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 am

edited first post another

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am

yeah with the doubles while you wait for the doubles I just obliterate 100% of all mobs each wave then you wont even have any chance, time to catch up but u might with doubles but they last 20 sec each lol where as my wep is loaded to match players and each wave for maximum benefit (constantly reloading as if/when I get certain pus as I can load in while I travel.

with the super force/pull well dunno about that but .. I see it as the Pull pu has or adds damages and with superforce just makes it that much more powerful and or faster so like if you had 7 Pull and it adds immense damages once u get 7 then you add the SF and it make the impact "superforced" or faster on the "added damage" ("from the pull or pulls pus") or just adds more "with the SF" but maybe I see what you mean though.. (with super force going faster further and pull going back but no Ive never seen it that way lol or felt that sort of an effect lol if anything I see it adding more power but as you said you haven't tried so I can't say for you.

you mentioned 4 damage why not 5 damage for a total of 10 but need to put 5single before the D5

with the shields I tend to reload them for when I need and the wep or mp5 should have max damage efficiency regarding pus to slots have whether low or high then if need be i would reload quite quickly if need to be unless I need to decide on pus or not enough slots then need to rethink strategy with pus I don't stand or stand in area for 2 mins I just load while I travel or something like that if could say

or trying to be just a step or few steps ahead of the next person in in the weapons/pus configuring department

but yes have 1, 2 or 3 lucky is great as well
Last edited by crayola on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 am

Edited chains reply

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”