Who do you like playing with?

Talk about Team Fortress 2 with your fellow team mates from Gaming Madness that also play TF2.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Who do you like playing with?

Post by airrrr man » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:01 pm

Which is your favorite character to play with in general?
Mine is the spy because i pretty much suck at the game and enjoy running up to people head on with no invisibility or cloak trying to stab them :)
Hi.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Who do you like playing with?

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 pm

airrrr man wrote:Which is your favorite character to play with in general?
Mine is the spy because i pretty much suck at the game and enjoy running up to people head on with no invisibility or cloak trying to stab them :)
well its about damn time you guys posted in the forum that I took the time to create for you out of my paint filled heart. anyhow, even though I dont own the game I would be the spy too because the invis thing is really cool.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:01 pm

i love teh pyro when playing close quarters combat.
whenever there is room, ill tear it up with a sniper...i think this game balances the classes really well...all are good, im just not that good at spy, scout, or demo yet..XD
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:08 pm

Uhhhh I don't play TF2 so...

I think being an invisible spy would be kinda fun. I'll have to see if I can borrow a copy from someone :)

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by airrrr man » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:48 pm

you can also disguise yourself as a member of the other team with the spy :)
Hi.

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:59 am

It really depends on the map/gametype. If it's 2fort, then it's Engineer FTW! From there it depends on the team. The Soldier/Medic or Heavy/Medic combo works REALLY well, if you get people who know how to play those characters properly. If so, I will take any of those. If not, then I'm either on Pyro or Demoman duty...
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:24 am

i like sniper in 2fort...popping around that corner and sniping scouts as they are in the air is classic...it really pisses them off lol...i have run into several people that dont know how to play their character or what character to play to win the round. that is more frustrating than anything. ie medic going uber on a engineer when there is a heavy right next to them...lol
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 pm

1800 wrote:i have run into several people that dont know how to play their character or what character to play to win the round. that is more frustrating than anything. ie medic going uber on a engineer when there is a heavy right next to
them...lol
man that cheeses me off so bad ... especially when I am a Medic powering up a soldier or heavy, then they (A) run the OPPOSITE way they need to go, (B) won't get/stay on the capture point in order to kill more enemies instead, or (C) will favor taking out players instead of those pesky sentry guns!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:10 pm

yeah there is a lot of stupid people playing, but you get that in any game.

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:27 pm

1800 wrote:yeah there is a lot of stupid people playing, but you get that in any game.
Trudat! Especially since this is such a "new" game it's going to take some time to find a decent server where decent/knowledgeable people play on a regular basis - that isn't constantly full! LOL!

Return to “TF2”