Come on people!

Talk about Team Fortress 2 with your fellow team mates from Gaming Madness that also play TF2.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Come on people!

Post by Nard » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:14 pm

You people need to start playing more of this game! I don't see enough of you on. 1800, I bought the game for yeah and I have been playing alot but I haven't played with you once yet. Whats up with that? And for the rest of you that have the game...start playing more. And the those of you that don't BUY IT because Mainstrain and I and alot of other cool people play on the STNO server and its really sweet and you will have a good time. So join sometime and have some fun!
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Can I jus get TF2 somewhere and not the orange box?
My brother has it I played its cool I jus dont want to shell out 50 bucks for a game jus to play the side game
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:45 pm

if you dont have portal then its worth it for both =P but i think they are selling them all seperately soon, check steam if you have it
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Bros. All you have to do is create a steam account and buy it on their website. Its 30 bucks for just the game. I say joey should start a server and get hlstatsz on it too :)

Not to many servers have hlstatsz on because its kinda hard to get on and not many people have the knowledge but I'm sure joey could figure it out in a day if he can transform a basic invasion server into MONSTER MADNESS!
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:56 am

Nard wrote:Bros. All you have to do is create a steam account and buy it on their website. Its 30 bucks for just the game. I say joey should start a server and get hlstatsz on it too :)

Not to many servers have hlstatsz on because its kinda hard to get on and not many people have the knowledge but I'm sure joey could figure it out in a day if he can transform a basic invasion server into MONSTER MADNESS!

Or better yet,he could make his own stats system for the game.Instead of points though you get tootsie rolls :P
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:46 pm

I can just image someone getting mailed a tootie roll for excellent scoring :P... just watch it leave from MM and get sent to a plane first class mail, ride out to closest airport and then be placed on a truck and carried to closest mailing agency, then ultimately end up in the mail box with only the tootie roll wrapper :(.... :P
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:42 pm

i dont want to embarass u in front of ur friends nard...thats why i dont play...lol...actually i have been playing WOW, and as many of u well know, WOW is not as addicitve as they say, but it is very time consuming to do anything...IE fly from Orgrimmar to Gadgetzan is at least 7 min flight.
i dont mind TF2, and will play some more, but i used to play hardcore, then all my friends left to do other shit, so i checked out as well...
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

Salmiakkikossu
Private
Private

Post by Salmiakkikossu » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 am

I started playing today.

Steam name is same, Salmiakkikossu

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:32 pm

Now $10 from Steam! Good stuff!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Return to “TF2”