SNAP! Of the day

Jokes, Media, Mayhem, you know...fun stuff.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:02 pm

==Taken from the wiki about White Wolf's World of Darkness' Father of Vampire's,Caine==

"At this point, Caine was visited by the archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Uriel, each in their turn and offering Caine salvation if he would but seek forgiveness from God for murdering his brother. Caine rejected each offer, feeling that God was a hypocrite and that he was the wronged party; enraged by his lack of humility and the bitter defiance he showed them and God, each angel cursed Caine:

* Michael cursed Caine to forever fear fire;
* Gabriel cursed him to be unable to dwell in sunlight and to live forever in darkness;
* Uriel cursed him threefold: to be neither living nor dead, walking unchanging, undying, in darkness and without hope; to subsist on blood, hungering for it without mercy; and that his children would turn upon each other, so that he must know what it is to condemn his own children as God had done."

/\
||
Now THAT'S a burn :D
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:00 pm

BoneofMalkav wrote:==Taken from the wiki about White Wolf's World of Darkness' Father of Vampire's,Caine==

"At this point, Caine was visited by the archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Uriel, each in their turn and offering Caine salvation if he would but seek forgiveness from God for murdering his brother. Caine rejected each offer, feeling that God was a hypocrite and that he was the wronged party; enraged by his lack of humility and the bitter defiance he showed them and God, each angel cursed Caine:

* Michael cursed Caine to forever fear fire;
* Gabriel cursed him to be unable to dwell in sunlight and to live forever in darkness;
* Uriel cursed him threefold: to be neither living nor dead, walking unchanging, undying, in darkness and without hope; to subsist on blood, hungering for it without mercy; and that his children would turn upon each other, so that he must know what it is to condemn his own children as God had done."

/\
||
Now THAT'S a burn :D

yes... and i didnt read/understand the meaning of a "one-liner" the first time...

ats

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Beast's snaps for 8/17

Post by SirBeast » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:34 am

There's only one thing wrong with your face - it's on the outside

Apparently his brain waves don't make it all the way to the beach
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:54 am

why?

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Uh...Someone else tell him? d=P

Just a sec, I'll need to find a way to talk to plants before I answer that stupid remark...

I suck. And I know it. d=)

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:46 pm

ROFL i just wanted to see a what kind of a response i would get for the "why?" remark :p

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Hungry

Post by border_2 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:00 pm

How does a xxxxxxx person know he is hungry?His ass quits burning.
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:57 pm

"The guy's a walking wee-wee pad." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:03 pm

"Golden Gary:Just don't mention my name in china town,Have you ever heard of the Kue-Jin?"

"Malkavian PC:Yeah,I killed hundreds of them.I'm a Kue-Jin killing machine!"

from Bloodlines
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

new snap!

Post by SirBeast » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:22 am

"There he is, folks, the poster child for Planned Parenthood" - comedian Bob Dehnhardt

Return to “Fun, Games, Jokes”