BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Problems

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 pm

*magistrate is not shooting its rockets

*ammo packs or medic packs did not give score points

*commander air stirke radio did not do anything besides play sound

*If you spawn as one kit (lets say medic) and then refund your stats (but don't suicide) and you buy another kit, you will have both kits.

*nuke textures is down

*supply drop looks like a sugar cube

*supply drop has no functionality (needs to give ammo and health at incriments, and needs to have the give ammo bullet click and the band-aid noise.

*supply crate doesnt take damage

*snipers slither like snakes

*chain gun turret spawns mid air not as the full turret until you get in it.

*chain gun turret doesnt take damage

*proxy mine power up does not apply to mp5 anymore

*vehicle drop artifact played sound but didnt spawn a vehicle

*engineer lets you buy level 3, but level 3 does nothing

*3rd person rank dissapears when game speed is changed (slomo and matrix spell)

*matrix spell doesnt stop until you hit the use key on the artifact again, then it
dissapears.

*soldiers are only throwing grenades - and you cant see the grenades in their hands

*when you use up all your claymores the mesh still stays in your hand but you cant throw anything.

*claymore should be made just a bit bigger in your hand, and claymore goes off when a team mate runs over it.

*if you use the m67 grenade artifact and get and use the frag grenades then use the enhanced m67 grenades then you dont get the enhanced because the slot is already filled by the normal m67 grenades.

*when you kill the nuke it says "Dis-Armed the Nuclear Bomb!" but not the player who did it.

*ammo packs, health packs, c4 and maybe others are at an agle on the ground, not flat.

*when blade fires he makes im being shot sounds

*when you call in a vehicle drop, the vehicle is initially invisible but once you get in it is visible.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm

ok, here we are, and it was very very strange.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-02-15_17.02]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1839 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series (6783)

WopRpgInteraction Package.WopRpgInteraction (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.WopRpgInteraction.GetPowerupCount:0039) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_Tick) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessTick <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level 007Bunker <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

so its my first crash and the strange thing is, the map started, i "runned" through the tunnels (with the guns up top, where double dam is) and when i come around a corner, a soldier appeared, i tossed one minelayer spider, the soldier hit me (dunno with what) and dang... thats it...

so im not sure what this have to do with powerups, when i dont have any, and did not make any kill, i cant say if my spider hits the monster, but im sure i was killed and in that moment i crushed,,, :-(

thats the first time something like that happend to me, and the only "pus" i had was the 3 wrenches....

"no fast pu-tossing"
"no pu-tossing and re-picking"
"no getting any pu"( cause nothing was killed except me...)
nothing with pus, that makes no sense for me...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm

do not know how to explain:

just take a look at the screenys. in the right bottom corner where ammo is,
there was something wrong like you can see in the two top pictures theres a number above the ammo (THIS number was flashing, sorry i said screenflashin...) and when the ammo was full (resupply-ability), the "lil lady" was shown and the flashin number disapeared.

just to show where i put these 2 red circles in!

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:40 pm

3 questions about the turret (NOT the mini-gun-"turret"):

1. what does "could not beam in a turret" mean?
something like i can "trans" into this turret and use it like with the mini-gun-turret?

2. is it neccessary the loooong message "turret to close to [looooong mapname] playerstart ##" appears on the screen?
(i mean, if its just for testing, ok, but when normal playing its confusing/irritating)
maybe something like the message from the sentinels, like just a simple
"no space (to deploy)" can be made.

3. i teamkilled with my bad luck axe 2 times with that turrets by accident, one time it looked like i "headshoted" him with it, i tossed it and axe speeded in the way, the other time it was just on ground starting
to "grow up", when axe again speeded around the corner and dang....(no babes for him, last wave...)
the question is, i spended nearly 2 waves in next map with that turrets, trying to kill myself with it. it was not possible for me. but why?
maybe i just had 2 times the 1 milisecond-luck to teamkill with it...

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 pm

The only crash Ive gotten so far is when Paint added bots to the server. (bots aren't rank supported).
Amy Infless wrote:3 questions about the turret (NOT the mini-gun-"turret"):

1. what does "could not beam in a turret" mean?
something like i can "trans" into this turret and use it like with the mini-gun-turret?
I think with this turret gun there needs to be room and no one around it cause you can get telefragged when your around it. But that's just what i am assuming.

_

How would you be able to play with out a admin in the server anyways to give you god mode. :D

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:56 pm

ah, thank you, now i remember what the 4. question was i wanted ask:

we all were in godmode but i was able to teamkill axe twice with that turret. is that same like with titans can crush you in godmode?

(btw... playing without an admin nearly doesnt work...theres no really good map with a hideout where you cant be killed...dust is the only one
which worked with total other strategie, hide in that deemerroom, built
a full rocketlauncherturret behind the door, switch to transloc, open door, and trans back to deemer and let the turret do the rest...and fire some deemers....lol..)

ats

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:29 pm

In god mode you can die by being crushed (titans, doors, etc), telefraged (trans .. trying to trans somewhere and a monster shoots your beacon in flight, turrets, sentinels), and suicide.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

hwsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by hwsb » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 pm

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THESE ARE INTENTIONAL OR SOMETHING, I'VE DRANK A CIONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF WHISKEY. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

----------

for some reason opening a crate a second time doesn't work

trying to select the crate itsself gives me the "must use crowbar" message, but selecting the crowbar does nothing, not even the "bzzt you're an idiot" sound

-------

XK-2 machine gun needs a serious damage boost

-------

ammo bags only replenish c4 once (total of 6 c4 packs) ..?

..scratch that, ammo bags appear to only work once per match

------

resupply skill does not resupply clays & c4

-----

blast radius of clays & c4 needs increasing

-----

maybe make it so players don't trigger clays, since there's no friendly fire?
Last edited by hwsb on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hwsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by hwsb » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:06 pm

goth managed to summon a vehicle (manta), but couldn't see it, i _could_ see it (and use it)

and then the next match fist_of_heaven joined us, someone summoned a manta, all could see and use... so that appears to be working proper

hwsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by hwsb » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 pm

oh and the nuke bomb's animation is censored WHACK. i got some video, i'll post links here eventually

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”