Lucky Bug and ghost-pu-problem?

This is the Patch 180 Discussion Forum
Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Lucky Bug and ghost-pu-problem?

Post by Amy Infless » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 am

whyachi and me tried to play (church new), and he recogniced, most of his weps are "luckies", i looked to my weps and i also had a lot of lucky-weps.
the strange thing is, i´m not really sure if this is posible, but maybe it has to do with the "support-class" (the one with minelayer and turrets (not sents)).
i dunno if this is correct or if i missed something, i can "toss" my "first" minelayer, and it stays there till end of map as a minelayer-weapon-spawn, so everyone can pick it...
..but...after that i have all these luckies..
i tested that in 3 maps...

following is a animated gif.. if you dont see it change browsersettings or forumskins...(sorry about its size..~4mb

i know this looks a bit crappy, but its also crap getting most time only lucky weps..

while testing this, in the "afterhour"-map i had ghost-pu, after i ghosted, i had the supplykit as wop and the turretlauncher too, but i died before i could make a screeny of the turretlauncher...

guess that makes no sense havin a supplykit of power..(and next crap is my pc freezes again shortly after that (not because of the mod, its the age of my pc...) so the logfile was lost :-/ )

the same problem appeared in paints new sub-map, after i ghosted i had 2 turretlaunchers instead of one, and like you can see in the animated gif-file above, its a lucky...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

hwsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by hwsb » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:49 pm

LOLOL supply kit of power... too bad your comp froze, it would have been fun to experiment with that

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:28 pm

The chance for lucky weapons was greatly increased on the test server ;)

The ghost pu and the supply kit wops will be looked at.

As for tossing the mine layer and it making a pickup spawn, it's supposed to if you picked support ;)
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:07 pm

is it supposed to be a every time when i die and get a new minelayer after respawn to make a new pickup? in church i made 3 pickups, they work...

for the lucky weps.. hm.m...its still strange a bit cause it looked like it allways happend after i made that minelayerpickups... i try that again cause i just remember i did never look before that, what weps i had (rock)

ZombieSlayer wrote:The ghost pu and the supply kit wops will be looked at.
---->>>
Amy Infless wrote:...ghost-pu, after i ghosted, i had the supplykit as wop AND the turretlauncher too!!!

ats

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”