180´s new bugs/errors 2012 and some other things

This is the Patch 180 Discussion Forum
Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

180´s new bugs/errors 2012 and some other things

Post by Amy Infless » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:56 pm

hi,

ok sorry, this one will be a long post...

still a often appearing 179/180-warning:

Code: Select all

Warning: AwarenessInvasionHUD DM-{GOD}-Pings_Bar]Revised[.AwarenessInvasionHUD (Function XInterface.HudBase.LocalizedMessage:007C) Accessed None 'PlayerOwner'

this one i got playing around with medic ability, but damn i forgot what i did, sigh...

Warning: AbilityMedicII None (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.AbilityMedicII.GiveRandomWeapon:0029) Accessed None 'Game'
Warning: AbilityMedicII None (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.AbilityMedicII.GiveRandomWeapon:0082) Accessed None 'RPGMut'
Warning: AbilityMedicII None (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.AbilityMedicII.GiveRandomWeapon:015E) Accessed None 'MagicWeapon'
Warning: AbilityMedicII None (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.AbilityMedicII.GiveRandomWeapon:016E) Accessed None 'MagicWeapon'

this one appears when you load shield- and/or health-generator-pu, or every time
you switch to a wop into which these pus are loaded:

ScriptLog: Timer On!
its not a bug or an error i guess, im just curious of the meaning "timer on" when
a healthgen-pu is loaded or activated. was there a suggestion to make it work only
only 60seconds then its removed from a wop, for example?

this one i got very often, but couldnt figure which monsters(players?) rockets:

Warning: RocketProjx DM-{GOD}-Pings_Bar]Revised[.RocketProjx (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'

in the map DM-{GOD}-Pings_Bar]Revised i got this message:

Log: xPawn fell out of the world!
and 10 seconds after that it totally lagged out. i had to rejoin.
after or while i rejoined it lagged out a second time without any message
(all i could do was press F1 in the map)
so i tried rejoin again but next map now loaded.

this allways appear 1millionand17 times when you join and try mapvote, but it still says
mapdownload in progress, this message is overflooding the logfile...!

Warning: MapVotingPage Package.MapVotingPage (Function xVoting.MapVotingPage.AlignBK:00AE) Accessed None 'MyList'
Warning: MapVotingPage Package.MapVotingPage (Function xVoting.MapVotingPage.AlignBK:00D2) Accessed None 'MyList'
Warning: MapVotingPage Package.MapVotingPage (Function xVoting.MapVotingPage.AlignBK:00F6) Accessed None 'MyList'
Warning: MapVotingPage Package.MapVotingPage (Function xVoting.MapVotingPage.AlignBK:011A) Accessed None 'MyList'
Log: MapVoteMultiColumnListBox::PreDraw() has invalid components!
Log: List was NULL

this one appears a lot:

Warning: BruteRocket DM-(PB)-007Bunker_v3.BruteRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'

medic-class-bug:
the medic-revive-heart-pu/artifact is NOT workin for medics.
if i click the revive-heart (when player(s) are killed:
1. no player is shown (just empty red mini window) or
2. one player is shown.
3. if red mini-revive window is on my screen, i CANT do anything,
only ESC and windows-menu-key is working!!!
4. if more players are dead, i CANT choose, which one i want revive.
5. IMPORTANT: i can toss the heart-pu to someone (tested with arch,
NON-medic at that time).
he CAN now revive dead players and also is able to choose between dead player!!!!
is that meant to work that way (too) or should it be generally a medic(class) ability?

anyways, while i tested it i tried to make it work by tossing and repicking it,
if doing so, i got these warnings:

Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh None.': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Material None.': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Material None.': Can't resolve package name
Log: SpinnyWeap playanim with no mes

weaponloss-bug with support class.
as a support i can toss my minelayer and at that place it creates a minelayer spawn. right?
i didnt do that (forgot about that). i opend weaponcrate, and tossed every useless weapon
backwards from redeemer, rocket, down to minelayers. i tossed (i guess) the minelayer which
was meant to be the minelayerspawn. this was created, but immediatley after i tossed it, all
weapons disappeared except shieldgun, mp5 and the ammo-support-thing. (it felt like the same
effect when doing that with benelli in patch 179. happend sometimes.)
i also could not pick any weapon after that happens, even beeing killed or suicide didnt brought
weapons back (the retentioned ones) or let me pick new ones, had to rejoin to fix that.

mini-gun-turret-bug. beeing killed in a turret (when NOT in godmode) results in a bugged
weaponhud and/or weaponloss. suicide can "fix" this, i was able to pick new weapons.
dmagedhudafterdeadinturret.jpg
"weapon"-bug:
till now i only know about monsters holding weapons "wrong" (firing animation show backwards
firing, but projectiles fly forward, and the weapon is also shown flipped 180°)
wepfirebackwards.jpg

sometimes a message appears: "blank/no name"... was awarded points. cant remember if
joey said what it was or if he also wondered about:
this "cellphone" or w/e it is cant be picked, i was not the only one recognicing it.

not a bug, just a question: does this need to be a "hand"?
ok,thats all for the moment, happy fixing
ats

oh, p.s.: great work, less lag, runs well, just one last thing, did anyone elso notice sometimes a
2-5 seconds full freeze of screen (like admin-pause, after that no problems anymore, happens to
me 1-2 times per map)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: 180´s new bugs/errors 2012 and some other things

Post by Amy Infless » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

matrix spell...dont stops

some grenades-explosions arent shown, or only half of its anims, joey recogniced too, just if he forgot.

the call for "artillery" doesnt work... btw... uhmm... how does it work in indoor maps? ;-)

proxy mines now work in flak?!?!?! joey also knows..

rocketlauncher fire balls are now... like small burning rockets/arrows?? is that new one (dont like it, my opinion)
or was this one "fixed" by accident instead of the fire rockets???

bio-piercerator still doing nearly no damage

c4 a bit overpowered in first waves

dont forget your under map or elsewhere glitched-monster-idea:
if-no-reach-player-in-x-seconds -> respawn near one.

told you i will write these down, bet you forgot half of it cause you got distracted by microwavin cat... :hawhaw:

ats

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you for the bug post and the concerns I will forward them to joeyz.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:25 pm

These;

Warning: BruteRocket DM-(PB)-007Bunker_v3.BruteRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'
Is a troubleshooting script Joey put in to find which warlords are shooting their projectiles from inside their arms instead of outside. Those that fire from inside the arm are defective.

This;

Is a script Joey is working on that recognizes when a monster is "glitching" under a map or outside of the "world". Once working properly it will automatically respawn the offender onto the map, if it fails to find a spawn point it should kill the monster.

The mini gun turrent bug has been around forever.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 pm

3 updates on matrix spell, medic revive heart and that blank no name "was awarded points"

just finished a map with matrix spell running, (didnt notice it was last wave), the wop babes
danced in slomo and the mapvotemenu appeared very late after i managed to broke the matrix spell...

revive heart 1:
correction about revive heart, in post above i wrote i got the errors when i toss the heart, that was wrong,
i got the error-message when i try to activate it when a player was killed.

revive heart 2:
when i toss "my heart" to someone else, and then use redeemer in guide mode, after this explodes my screen turns back and it shows me the revive-heart in inventory, but i cant chose it, when i try to scroll to it its moving two items
at that place instead of one. when i switch weapons then or toss redeemer, the heart is gone, if i use redeemer again in guidemode it appears again without beeing useable.

the blank "was award message" appears sometime, not allways, when players kill redeemers (sometimes
redeemers are killed without that message), when this happens, also sometimes this appear in log:

Warning: ServerConsoleMessages None (Function WOPMonsterPack_v180.ServerConsoleMessages.GetString:0061) Accessed None 'RelatedPRI_1'

ok, here some new ones, sorry its a longer post again...

these 2 errors apeared when i tried to join nbk-warzone map. whats wrong with
announcers??? are they disabled like skins? i also dont use female announcer?!

Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.DeathMatch': Can't resolve package name
Error: ClassicAnnouncer DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.ClassicAnnouncer (Function Engine.AnnouncerVoice.PrecacheAnnouncements:005E) Accessed null class context 'GameClass'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.DeathMatch': Can't resolve package name
Error: FemaleAnnouncer DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.FemaleAnnouncer (Function Engine.AnnouncerVoice.PrecacheAnnouncements:005E) Accessed null class context 'GameClass'

ok, zombie was faster to explain the following more as information than error,
thought something like that, but i´m anyways writing it down, to lazy to delete that part :-)

looks like more rockets cause problems (not...see zombies post)

Warning: WarlordRocket DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.WarlordRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:011E) Accessed None 'Instigator'
Warning: RaptorFireBall DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.RaptorFireBall (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:011E) Accessed None 'Instigator'
Warning: SMPMercRocket DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.SMPMercRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'
Warning: C5SeekingProj DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.C5SeekingProj (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'
Warning: VagarySeekingProj DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.VagarySeekingProj (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'
Warning: C5BruteRocket DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.C5BruteRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'
but maybe i am wrong, i just recogniced most (NOT ALL!!!) of these warning are between
other messages, or better, information like

ScriptLog: 
ScriptLog: Class: RocketProjX,  Function: ProcessTouch()
ScriptLog: Shooter's Team:                255
Warning: WarlordRocket DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.WarlordRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:011E) Accessed None 'Instigator'
ScriptLog: Name of Shooter:               
ScriptLog: Victim's Team:                 255
ScriptLog: Name of Victim that got hit):  
ScriptLog: Data Analysis: Both Shooter & Victim are on same team - Projectile Destroyed().
ScriptLog:
 ScriptLog: 
Warning: RocketProjx DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.RocketProjx (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:011E) Accessed None 'Instigator'
ScriptLog: Data Analysis: Both Shooter & Victim are on same team - Projectile Destroyed().
ScriptLog: 
ScriptLog: 
Warning: RaptorFireBall DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.RaptorFireBall (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:011E) Accessed None 'Instigator'
ScriptLog: 
ScriptLog: 
Warning: BruteRocket DM-NBK-Warzone2K4-INV1.BruteRocket (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.RocketProjx.ProcessTouch:005F) Accessed None 'Other'
ScriptLog: 
ScriptLog: 
mabye i got that wrong and its more information than real error?! if, then scratch that warning from
the bug-list :-)

these two messages i got suddenly like 50 times in row and the awareness message
s different to the other ones i normally got.

Warning: HUDInvasion DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.HUDInvasion (Function XInterface.HudCDeathmatch.DrawTimer:001E) Accessed None 'GRI'
Warning: HUDInvasion DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.HUDInvasion (Function XInterface.HudCDeathmatch.DrawTimer:004B) Accessed None 'GRI'
Warning: AwarenessInvasionHUD DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.AwarenessInvasionHUD (Function XInterface.HudCDeathmatch.DrawTimer:004B) Accessed None 'GRI'
Warning: AwarenessInvasionHUD DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.AwarenessInvasionHUD (Function XInterface.HudCDeathmatch.DrawTimer:001E) Accessed None 'GRI'

dunno why this appeared, didnt notice a nuke, maybe i was far away

Warning: NukeBombMessages None (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.NukeBombMessages.GetString:0024) Accessed None 'RelatedPRI_1'
K.N.C. built a sent, this warnings didnt stop until he changed the sents ability

Warning: SentinelShockShieldGun DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.SentinelShockShieldGun (Function Sentsv23.baSentinelWeapon.PostNetReceive:003B) Accessed None 'baSentinel'
Warning: SentinelShockShieldGun DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.SentinelShockShieldGun (Function Sentsv23.baSentinelWeapon.PostNetReceive:0049) Accessed None 'baSentinel'

something wrong with my stats?

Warning: AbilityMedicII None (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.AbilityMedicII.GiveRandomWeapon:0029) Accessed None 'Game'
Warning: AbilityMedicII None (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.AbilityMedicII.GiveRandomWeapon:0082) Accessed None 'RPGMut'
Warning: RW_MedicWeapon DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.RW_MedicWeapon (Function WOPMonsterPack_v180.RPGWeapon.SetHolderStatsInv:00B9) Couldn't find RPGStatsInv for AmyTheSquirrel
Warning: WeaponOfPower DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.WeaponOfPower (Function WOPMonsterPack_v180.RPGWeapon.SetHolderStatsInv:00B9) Couldn't find RPGStatsInv for AmyTheSquirrel

summoned a turbolaser, loaded it. tossed it to fist_o_h., he had to reconnect after ghost-twin-bug.
he fired some turbolasershots and this appeared...

Warning: TurboLaserProjectile DM-(PB)-007Complex_v2.TurboLaserProjectile (Function WOPWeaponsPack_v180.TurboLaserProjectile.PostNetBeginPlay:0108) Accessed None 'Instigator'

these two i got in last waves of the map, couldnt find out what it was

Warning: LadderVolume DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.LadderVolume7 (Function Engine.LadderVolume.PhysicsChangedFor:0010) Accessed None 'Other'
Warning: LadderVolume DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.LadderVolume7 (Function Engine.LadderVolume.PhysicsChangedFor:0029) Accessed None 'Other'
Warning: LadderVolume DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.LadderVolume7 (Function Engine.LadderVolume.PhysicsChangedFor:0040) Accessed None 'Other'
Warning: xPawn DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.xPawn (Function Engine.Pawn.FaceRotation:0018) Accessed None 'OnLadder'
Warning: xPawn DM-HoldTheCamp-fixed2.xPawn (Function Engine.Pawn.FaceRotation:0018) Accessed None 'OnLadder'
dunno if things like that is important

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'Idle_Rest' not found for mesh 'Predator'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'Idle_Rest' not found for mesh 'AlienQueen'
just remembered some caused problems in water when no swim-anim was available...

last note: many warnings are shown more than 1 time and mostly the numbers in () are the same

hope thats enough for the next week ;-)

ats

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 pm

in the map training day the blue/green warlord didnt fire and didnt do any other damage,
just flying around. does it need more space to fire?

some monsters have very loooong healthbars, like this one for example:
healthbar.jpg

the fragnades do
1. nothing
2. explode invisible with no sound (you see monsters get pushed away from "it")
3. explode visible with sound, but only like 3-4 times in 10 drops.
in the map mixer i recogniced, if i drop these grenades (or the c4-packages!) into
small places, like between the tubes behind the fence
noexplo.jpg
, they dont explode in 90% of
all tries. do they also need more space to explode? or is that more like the
weapon-loss-effect, when tossing weps to close near walls, they got "eaten"?

ats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks for all the bugs you are posting amy these are going straight to joeyz. Keep posting any other bugs you find!!
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Archangel
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Archangel » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Well, got my 4th game crash.........

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2400 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ (8026)

WopRpgInteraction Package.WopRpgInteraction (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.WopRpgInteraction.GetPowerupCount:002E) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_Tick) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessTick <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Ping Pong ]I[ for Invasion. <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

4 crashes? That's nuts. I haven't gotten one hard crash yet. What I find helpful is to cycle very carefully through powerups like one at a time and slowly.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Yep to fix the pu crashes we need to put a timer on scrolling of pus, limit how man you can drop during x time, limit how many you can pick up during x time, and put a timer on picking up a pu you accidentally dropped.

Also need to put a timer from unloading a weapon to switching to a new weapon. This should be a second max and will help prevent the runaway loop as well.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”