More Ideas

This is the Patch 180 Discussion Forum
BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: More Ideas

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Archangel wrote:
ZombieSlayer wrote:Arch ... ummm no .. and I don't get the point of your reply :D

Just a tax the rich joke.....
Hes making fun at how on level 6 you pay 50% adrenaline. Just like in America you get raped all the way through the hierarchy until you are at the top and then you get tax breaks.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 pm

*paint, tell me one country where this isnt the same* :-)
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:58 am

Ok in the past two days I made the ability Adrenaline Master. It's a little bit different than what you specified zombie, but its largely what you asked for. I am a frankencoder so all I can do is try to find the code I need from other places and modify it to make it work for what I need it to. If I can't make it work, or I can't find the code then I can't do certain things. I am not good enough to write my own code :/.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am

Oh I didn't mean that these would go side by side with the classes on the dev server. Personally I don't like the current classes on the dev server that much. Feels like we're drifting too far away from UT2004.

My suggested classes are replacements and really only a pipe dream. I'm currently working on the skill menu and like Kyle I'm a frakencoder :D
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 am

thought about engineer only building defence things where you can hide behind or in it.
what about building special defence weapons? in the animated starship troopers series
or in clone wars they use something like one-man-turrets, which fire instant laserbeams,
like the linkgun-altfire, just stronger and longer. as for hiding behind walls, bunkers etc.,
i would like to see low-levels only in these turrets, like only lvl 10-75 can use these a bit
more damage keeping turrets to make it a bit more interesting for them instead of
staying idle or afk, because of "im useless, im to low etc..."... it just shouldnt get destroyed
by one titan, and also a lvl 10 shouldnt be able to level from 10 to 75 in wave 17/19 just from
mowing all down to easy... :dead: :lmg:

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”