"new feature: medic"

This is the Patch 180 Discussion Forum
Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

"new feature: medic"

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:46 am

today i refunded and bought medic ability.

soooo, surprise, dont know if thats future plan or just not "fine-tuned":
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i need to have 400 healt bonus to buy it. with that my regular health is 550, with a medic rocketlauncher
i can only heal me up to 600, with a medic flak or a medic shock rifle i can heal myself up to 800 healthpoints!
so, if health bonus is 500 max, does that mean we have in future more than 1000 hp ???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a medic mp5 with grenades doesnt heal me!
now the artillerie-strike is fun! if i hold a medic weapon of infinity and stand in center of that artilleriestrike
it turns into a medic artileriestrike that heals me (and so i guess other players, too, couldnt test, was allone)
and killing monsters same time. i would really like that "bug" called a "feature" and hope its not going to be disabled!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw medic: if you are NOT a "full" medic, only buy "medic support level 2", you get that medic assault rifle of infinity.
because of that weapon, blue wrench isnt working (like in 179...)

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: "new feature: medic"

Post by Amy Infless » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:05 pm

small update on medic:

medic ability at level 5 gives horrible much "exps", sure i could deal with it ;) but i think its not fair
getting 250 "exps" in 30 seconds, while others need to kill 250 in one hour to get the same!

post above i wrote 800 healthpoints, i dunno what it caused, with healthkegs it didnt work, so i have no clue why
i could heal myself up to 800hp, i tried and tried again but it didnt work anymore, also it was not from refunding, guess its my luck to find the rare impossible things

btw.. reached lvl 100, got nuke with commander, it works (also the healing nukeblast when switching to a mediced wep..)

only bad thing now is, i cant "fix" broken trans anymore with medic ability, dunno if thats on purpose cause it should
generally not work, or if its just "because it makes no sense to medic a transloc" (like "it makes no sense
to gold a translocator [since there are no telefragable wand-elite-supersoldiers anymore, its true, it makes no sense
to gold a transloc to put 2 instashields in it to be able to telefrag the wandelite....] )

btw "exp" and "medic": i didnt notice to get any exp when i drop medipacks and other from monsters damaged players
pick them, do i need that medic exp. ability for that, too? couldnt test it cause need sleep...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”