whats up

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[Zulu]TheGreatRagooo

whats up

Post by [Zulu]TheGreatRagooo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 am

Hello gents. I always play in your server. It is a fun server and gets the job done when I get home from work. Encountered a hacker tonight. Basically cleared the server. Lots of standing PKM shots 80 meters out. I was commanding to see his movements and his gun was whipping around to exactly where the people were without him having UAV or a commander. I really enjoy this server and would hate to see hackers clear it out. His screen name is =TCB=PshcoKi113R
I may not remember your websites address, currently at a internet cafe. Hit me up at www.Zulucrew.net, [Zulu]TheGreatRagooo

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: whats up

Post by ZombieSlayer » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 am

Hello and welcome :)

Very glad you enjoy playing on our server 8) You won't be seeing that particular hacker anymore ;)
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 am

Hello Ragooo and welcome to the server and forum! Sorry about the hacker problem, we will take care of it.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

is300zx
Private
Private

Post by is300zx » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Here's a screen shot from last night. The guy mowgly is a definite hack as you can see from the score and the tcb guy is also a definite hack. Also you might want to look at that Eltampa kid very closely. The guys reeks of hack though he hides it very well. Don't know if you've gone up against him but he always seems to know you're coming and also will almost always head shot you even when you're running and jumping around.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:52 pm

is300zx wrote:Here's a screen shot from last night. The guy mowgly is a definite hack as you can see from the score and the tcb guy is also a definite hack. Also you might want to look at that Eltampa kid very closely. The guys reeks of hack though he hides it very well. Don't know if you've gone up against him but he always seems to know you're coming and also will almost always head shot you even when you're running and jumping around.
Thank's for the report, we will look into it. And welcome to our server and forum!
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you very much for coming here, this is the best way to do something about the hackers.
We are already monitoring a couple of regulars very closely, and we are doing the best we can to keep hackers off the server. Whenever you see anybody suspicious, please let us know. We really appreciate it.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Welcome :)

Thanks for coming here and bringing this to our attention :)
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “Introduce Yourself”