Hi All!!

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Andrew
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Hi All!!

Post by Andrew » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:29 am

Hello everyone my name is Andrew you might know me from the server as {St3r|le}Bandages, just wanted to say hello and thank joey for allowing us to be a part of his admin team. Chris and I were recently granted admin privileges in the server to help keep the server free from hackers and morons who continually use they're time to try and ruin everyone else's time!! I'd like to encourage other players to get to know us if you see us in the server and if you have any concerns please feel free to let Chris/{St3r|le}Gauze or myself know. That being said, I'm super excited to be a part of this admin team and I hope that I can help make other players experience in the madness server as enjoyable as mine have been.
Image Image

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Hi All!!

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello Andrew,

Welcome to our server and forum and thanks for helping out with the server. You should now have access to our admin section where the rest of the admins coordinate our strategies to keep the server safe and fun for everyone.

Regards,
utPaintball
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Introduce Yourself”