Banned

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
BOBO
Private
Private

Re: Banned

Post by BOBO » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Yep no problem, thanks for the quick reply, also do you guys have a teamspeak or anything?

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm

We don't have one for the server. We have one for the Unreal Tournament 2004 server but nobody ... and I do mean nobody ever uses it :D
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Well I have one if you guys ever want to use it anyone is welcome

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Thanks for the offer of a TS server but we'll pass for now :) We are going to allow you back onto the server. Please keep in mind the next time you are seen using racial slurs will be the last time you are seen on our server.

Please ensure you read the server rules thread in the forums so you will know what they are :D

http://www.gamingmadness.org/forum/view ... =51&t=3182
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Great thanks!!!! (rock) And yes I will watch the racial slurs, again sry about that, will see you guys this weekend, I work around 12-14 hours a day so I do not ever have anytime to play Monday through Thursday, But I will be seeing you guys over the weekend, again thanks partyman

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”