Banned !!!

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
xXBistouriXx
Private
Private

Banned !!!

Post by xXBistouriXx » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Hello Dr_bistouri here,

I don't know exactly why I got ban I was playing with Mr.[W]oOzY#inF<3 and we were at the train accident
sniping to cement side at other snipers, Epic situation in Karkan. I could expect a Ban for "suspect gameplay"
but I wasn't even half good that I am normaly. I know that PLEASE#STOP#CRYING Banned me and the reason is Hacking.
(Reason brougt by utMobster) I don't know where you've have found the proof that I was hacking or if it was just
an "Happy Trigger Bann act" But I don't hack. If you guys have any proof that make me Guilty then show me.
if you have any question I will be happy to answer them.

I got Banned under: XeRoX! AuToDr4G.v2

Also knowed as:

XeRoX! Dr_bistouri
XeRoX! xX|$aN3_Sn|perXx
XeRoX! [THC]oO-woozy-Oo
XeRoX! IISeKzYII~#inf<3
Wa|l-M@rt[FAN$]
Arab.nD

Your Truly,
Dr-Bistouri.

Please#stop#crying
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Re: Banned !!!

Post by Please#stop#crying » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank You, for pleading your ban, the group is going to discuss this further and I will post a response shortly.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm

After reviewing the evidence against you we have decided to lift your ban. Sorry for any inconvenience.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Please#stop#crying
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by Please#stop#crying » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:30 pm

First I apologize for the ban.
I thought I saw some hacking type actions but apparently not. Also if you were under XeRoX! xX|$aN3_Sn|perXx or XeRoX! Dr_bistouri I wouldn't have thought twice about it and left you alone. The New name XeRoX! AuToDr4G.v2 I never saw and so it got me suspicious, I took video and after watching it I saw no evidence and the rest of the team here agrees.

Second,

Dont use all those damn names! :) ... or at least let me know its you. I have watched you under XeRoX! xX|$aN3_Sn|perXx for hours and think you are one of the best players I have ever seen (even know you think I am a pain in the ass). I know you do not hack from what I can see and I have even defended you in the sever.

Once again sorry about this and you are un-banned...

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:18 pm

I would like to thank everyone involved for the professional and mature way this was handled, from the initial appeal to the subsequent unban.

Please#Stop#Crying was just doing his job, and what is expected of a admin, and I am sure that Bistouri understands that. Stuff happens, what is important is how you deal with it. In this case #stop#crying was exemplary!

Bistouri: looking forward to sent a bullet or two your way!

[W]oOzY<3
Private
Private

Post by [W]oOzY<3 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks For lifting the Ban. I'm more then happy to work with you guys and I wanna thanks you all for Great work and your professionalism.
Cya Later!! :)

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”