Bann Again =D

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
xXBistouriXx
Private
Private

Bann Again =D

Post by xXBistouriXx » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 am

I don't know exactly why I got ban. I camp in my uncap , Côté droit de la map And i snip ... Epic situation in Karkan. I could expect a Ban for "suspect gameplay"
but I wasn't even half good that I am normaly. I know that PLEASE#STOP#CRYING Banned me and the reason is Hacking.
(Reason brougt by utMobster) I don't know where you've have found the proof that I was hacking or if it was just
an "Happy Trigger Bann act" But I don't hack. If you guys have any proof that make me Guilty then show me.
if you have any question I will be happy to answer them.

I think it could be PLease Because in my opinion this was the only admin

XeRoX! AuToDr4G.v2

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Bann Again =D

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:23 am

| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

xXBistouriXx
Private
Private

Post by xXBistouriXx » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 am

You find a proof that I hack? I doubt :P

xXBistouriXx
Private
Private

Post by xXBistouriXx » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:35 am

Where is the hack ? l-85 its EASYYYY gun xD but where is the hack ? I to take it anywhere and say that video hack loll chek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1evJICdeUw where is the hack ? nothing. I think it is not sufficient enough to charge someone to hack loll. I remember very well this part and I was on fire =D I'm not always good. Like tonight I was really bad . BUt is not proof, It's easy to make a video and say that someone hack, if you have no conclusive evidence, I would like to be unbanned thks

XeRoX! AuToDr4G.v2 or ^_//~AnTr4x[v3]<3

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 am

The evidence against you is extremely weak and your ban has been lifted.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”