MMRPG is RELEASED!

Check here for server status and maintenance.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

What's your favorite class?

Assassin
No votes
Engineer
33%
Medic
33%
Support
33%

Total votes: 3

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

MMRPG is RELEASED!

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 am

Hey Guys,

I'm happy to report that MMRPG is released! I had to refund all of your stats again to release it so I gave everyone 1 level for the inconvenience. MMRPG consists of 4 new classes and 6 new abilities. Here's the roll call:

AbilityName="Assassin"
Description="Level 1: Special Weapon |Level 2: Special Weapon |Level 3: Invisibility Artifact |Level 4: Claymore Mines |Level 5: Double Damage Artifact"

AbilityName="Medic"
Description="Level 1: Medic Bags |Level 2: Special Weapon |Level 3: Health Station |Level 4: HEV Station |Level 5: Medic Tent"

AbilityName="Engineer"
Description="Level 1: Box |Level 2: Special Weapon |Level 3: Maze Base |Level 4: House |Level 5: Barricade Regeneration"

AbilityName="Support"
Description="Level 1: Ammo Bags |Level 2: Special Weapon |Level 3: Invulnerability Artifact |Level 4: Special Weapon |Level 5: Quad Damage Artifact"

AbilityName="One Man Army"
Description="Lets you spawn with all default UT2k4 weapons. Level 2 gives you super weapons. (Max Level: 2)"

AbilityName="Care Package"
Description="If you join the server after wave 10 you get some basic powerups to start you off. You must be level 50 to purchase this ability. (Max Level: 6)"

AbilityName="Miniature Black Hole"
Description="When you die you will become a mass of unstable energy resulting in the formation of a Miniature Black Hole. Level 2 & 3 of this ability causes you to become unstable energy in half the time, thus letting you form a Miniature Black Hole quicker. This ability will only trigger if you have killed atleast one enemy during your life. You must be atleast level 285 and you need to have a Damage Bonus stat of atleast 500 and a Max Ammo Bonus stat of atleast 200 to purchase this ability. You can't have Ultima, Ghost, Manhattan Project, and Miniature Black Hole at the same time.(Max Level: 3)"

AbilityName="Last Stand"
Description="When maxed out this ability gives you maximum health, shield, double damage, and spawns a massive explosion when you are about to die. This can only happen once per life and whatever adrenaline you have is used immediately. | Each level gives you everything from the levels before it. Levels 1-4 causes you to panic at less than 100 health. Level 1 gives full health, Level 2 gives full armor, and level 3 gives 60 seconds of double damage. Level 4 spawns the explosion with a 1 second delay. Level 5 has a half second delay and Level 6 has no delay. | You need to have a Health Bonus and Damage Reduction stat of at least 500 to purchase this ability. (Max Level: 6)"

AbilityName="Telekinesis"
Description="When you are moving this ability lets you hurt enemies that you can see within a certain range as long as you keep max adrenaline. || Level 1 does 10 damage per second at a distance of 2 feet. Each level after gives you 10 more damage and 2 feet more range. || You need to be atleast level 175, and you need atleast 200 Adrenaline Bonus, 500 Damage Bonus, and 50 Damage Reduction to buy this ability. (Max Level: 10)"

AbilityName="Ultima II"
Description="This ability causes your body to release energy when you die. The energy will collect at a single point which will then cause a Redeemer-like nuclear explosion. Level 2 of this ability causes the energy to collect for the explosion in half the time. The ability will only trigger if you have killed at least one enemy during your life. You need to have a Damage Bonus stat of at least 250 to purchase this ability. Now with 10x the damage and double the range! (Max Level: 2)"
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: MMRPG is RELEASED!

Post by Amy Infless » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:09 pm

since it was asked many times:

care package content: (note again: only works if you enter after wave 10 !!)

level 1, 25 statpoints: infinity pu
level 2, 50 statpoints: infinity + iron sturdy pu
level 3, 75 statpoints: inf + iron + protection5 pu
level 4, 100 statpoints: inf + iron + prot5 + reflection shield
level 5, 125 statpoints: inf + iron + prot5 + reflect + rock shield
level 6, 150 statpoints: inf + iron + prot5 + reflect + rock + instagib shield
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
summary 525 statpoints (!)

if you have money to waste, buy it.

i recommend buy only first three levels,
inf, iron and prot5 in combination with one man army level 1.
it only costs 150 points + 50 points for one man army.

that way you spawn with all (positive) weps (except mp5, shieldgun chainsaw,
they still can be negative) and 3 basic pus, so its really much easier to start later.

since the shields are "not working", i dont see why i should waste 375 points for these
three shields. i would rather pay 500 points instead for a retention, since these still dont drop, too.

also suggestion for medic class: remove medic bags and "special weapon", cutter is a joke!
health/shield/tent good option for level 1, 2 and 3, i also
would like to pay 500 points for level 4: revive dead player till wave 19
and 1000 points for level 5: revive a dead player even when "i" as medic player are dead! (till wave 20)
(i do not mean beeing able to revive myself, also not working anymore when all dead!)
well, maybe under one condition: i get 33% of the "exps" from the ammount of monsters the
resurected player manages to kill as reward.

since noone but me would be crazy enough to spent so much money this option will
not be over-/ab- used.. i guess...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Return to “Server News”