=[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP]

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
AZ-Ranger
Private
Private

=[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP]

Post by AZ-Ranger » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 am

I would like to petition to have this guy removed:

=[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP]

The guy doesn't command and insists on commanding every round. Goes AFK in the middle of the round.

I wouldn't mind him at all if he simply just wouldn't command.

His stats are extremely suspicious in light of his noob commanding. http://bf2s.com/player/44620327/

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: =[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP]

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:08 am

Not a good enough reason to ban the guy. Sure looks like a stat padder to me though.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

is300zx
Private
Private

Post by is300zx » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Yup the guy is big time stat padder which I think should be enough reason to ban him. He would switch sides to the winning team in the middle/end of rounds even though he was playing commander for the losing team. It just doesn't make for a fun experience when you're trying to win the round while the guy commanding doesn't do anything to help and then bails out on you in the middle of the game to play for the winning team.

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 pm

As much as we understand your frustation, we cannot ban him. Remember, this is a no rules server. What people do on other servers doesn't concern us.

I agree this is kind of a grey zone (disruptive gameplay) and we do take action whenever we see this kind of behavior, but don't ban for it.
If you want to help, type "our commander [name] is idling!" or something like that in the chat, there is a good chance one of us will see it and help you out.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

-|crazy|-stiffl0r wrote:As much as we understand your frustation, we cannot ban him. Remember, this is a no rules server. What people do on other servers doesn't concern us.

I agree this is kind of a grey zone (disruptive gameplay) and we do take action whenever we see this kind of behavior, but don't ban for it.
If you want to help, type "our commander [name] is idling!" or something like that in the chat, there is a good chance one of us will see it and help you out.
I agree
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Cars
Private
Private

Post by Cars » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 pm

He also looks like a straight-up grenade whore, too. 69% of his kills are infantry kills, and 61% of his TOTAL kills are grenade kills and 4% with claymores. Only 4% of his infantry kills are done with something besides a grenade. That, my friends, is a class A n00b spammer, the exact kind of player I LOATHE and, unfortunately, infest the IO servers.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:47 am

Again we arent banning him unless he glitches, hacks.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

ComandoIII

Post by ComandoIII » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm

HI joey,
I am here to report a hacker.
His name is allbeir.
He hides inside buildings at hotel, unseen from either the sides or on top, and gets large amounts of kills.
Thanks for your time.

Return to “Vigilante HQ”