Born-2-Kill-U126

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
Shockwave
Private
Private

Born-2-Kill-U126

Post by Shockwave » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Just thought I would take a minute to stop by to let you guys know about this asshat. He was on your Karkand server this afternoon between the hours of 2:30PM & 4:30PM EST if you want to check the chat logs. I also found a few others that need to be dealt with but since it's not my job to police all BF2 servers I’ll leave that for you folks to deal with unless they happen to annoy me like this person did.

Born-2-Kill-U126

PID: 188908177

http://www.bf2s.com/player/188908177/

Need I say more?

Thanks- Shockwave
aka Binary_Killer

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Re: Born-2-Kill-U126

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks for the help.

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:31 pm

HAhahaha Shock, good to see you here, and obviously thank you for the help!

I saw you on Game Tracker from work playing here and I thought, I have the wrong server or something. Hope this was not a singular visit!

Also, if you happen to see some characters which you just banned, come here - just give me a heads up via pm, so that I can keep an eye on them, and alert the other admins here. With the small number of populated bf2 servers left, haxxors just move from one to the other, ruining the game we love for everybody. It's great for the bf2 community at large, when admins from different servers help each other out.

Hope to see more of you!

Shockwave
Private
Private

Post by Shockwave » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 pm

-|crazy|-stiffl0r wrote:Thanks for the help.
No problem always glad to help nail a hacker. 8-)

mega02 wrote:HAhahaha Shock, good to see you here, and obviously thank you for the help!

I saw you on Game Tracker from work playing here and I thought, I have the wrong server or something. Hope this was not a singular visit!

Also, if you happen to see some characters which you just banned, come here - just give me a heads up via pm, so that I can keep an eye on them, and alert the other admins here. With the small number of populated bf2 servers left, haxxors just move from one to the other, ruining the game we love for everybody. It's great for the bf2 community at large, when admins from different servers help each other out.

Hope to see more of you!
Not at all partner, the server has been added to my favorites and I plan to make it a regular stop on my continuing BF2 adventures. Also your right, there are very few good populated BF2 servers left and even know I roll with a different group, I am always more than happy to share information or help in any way I can to keep these asshats from ruining the few good servers that are left. 8-)

Return to “Vigilante HQ”