Glitcher

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Glitcher

Post by AntiYou</3 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 am

This dude got butthurt because he got owned, heres a SS of him glitched in a tower

http://www.xfire.com/profile/exileofaeo ... #115924683

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Re: Glitcher

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

That can't be easy to do :-0

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi,

thanks for reporting this. However, this is not a glitch. You can C4 yourself into the tower just like you get on a rooftop, and from in there you can't shoot anyone.

There's only two true glitch spots on Karkand, one is the three buildings just south of the hotel flag and the other one is the wall north of square.
There's another one at the cement factory, but I have yet to see someone using it.

This is the north tower, right? Yeah that one's easy. You can also get on the very top of the south one, he'd have my respect if he'd done that.

Anyway, thank you for your help, we really appreciate it.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Yea I go there to command for mec :D Only way to get hurt is via a smart c4 jumper or the other commander supply dropping you :D
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Post by AntiYou</3 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:27 am

Ok, I was jsut making sure. No one was able to shoot him for awhile, I was posting this as someone managed to kill him so I never saw.

-DwJa7x/Chrome.v2

Return to “Vigilante HQ”