=[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP] = Squad Bug

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

=[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP] = Squad Bug

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey guys I have watched =[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP] start and leave a squad dozens of times at the start of a round. I have watched him do this in numerous rounds and have even questioned him about it as he was doing it. His IP is from the Netherlands and I assume he does not speak english. That said, I do believe he is trying to cause a squad bug and is regularly successful. I have no idea what would motive him and/or what he sees as an advantage of this.

I am not sure of how one may resolve this. He is a regular, but problematic player. He prefers to play on the US side nade spamming from the dumpster the entire round. Furthermore, he often plays as the commander doing the exact same thing failing to command at all.

Cars
Private
Private

Re: =[V2]= VISSTICK[HCP] = Squad Bug

Post by Cars » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Seems like he's pretty popular around here. http://www.gamingmadness.org/forum/view ... =64&t=3482

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:47 am

We also watched him cause the squad bug a couple of times. Since there's a couple more issues we have with him, we have decided to ban him for now.

We appreciate your help, have fun playing on our server.

If the squad bug occurs again and you see a player do something like this, please let us know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84i-_KxSMnU

Thanks.

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Good work guys!

But it looks like he has learned nothing, as I have found him over at TBG's Karkand doing the same :@

Return to “Vigilante HQ”