ideas?

This is the place to go if you need help creating a map.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:20 pm

hwsb wrote:
SirBeast wrote:Can someone recommend a way I can send the scan files to Paint/TfH once I have them ready?
visio can save it as a jpg format. if you need, i can either send you visio or you can send me the doc and i'll convert it.

and i know i said i'd get those movies somewhere where you can download them, i haven't forgotten you sexy sexy beast. i'm just lazy. :hwsb2:
Friggin slacker LOL! Cool news about visio. I will get the file from the IT guys since I still haven't scanned them, and am not going back downstairs (where wifey's scanner/laptop are).

On top of that I am going to have a friend of mine give me a quick-n-dirty tutor session on UnRealEd - he says he can have the whole thing put in and teach me how @ the same time in an hour or two, so that will be Friday night.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

GOOD NEWS!

Post by SirBeast » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:51 pm

and that is that I now have both the Visio file and a JPG file for this floor plan that I am ready to send out to whomever wants them.

EVEN BETTER NEWS: The hard copy I looked @ before only contained one side of our office - they are split into two sides, with a hallway separating them. This new soft copy I have provides the full layout including BOTH sides of the office.

1/4 of the office supports about 30 people in reality, so you could use the plans to make 4 small (say 1-on-1 type) maps or 1 or 2 larger maps. Personally, I'd like to see both, and will be working on one of the smaller ones this weekend as my friend tutors me in UnRealEd.

Whomever wants a copy of these files just send me a PM with an e-mail address to send them too and I will get them out straightaways :hwsb:
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Return to “Map Development”