need some help please

This is the place to go if you have questions about the server/forum rules or how to play effectively on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LiTTLE_S_O_B

need some help please

Post by LiTTLE_S_O_B » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:41 pm

the question i have is when i have filled my weapon of power to its max with artifacts i hear a voice saying my weapon is loaded. Should the wop automatically activate or do i need to do a command in order to use my loaded wop?.I hope i made my question clear because the last time i had a loaded weapon it did not do any thing special ?

ty for your time hope i can answer this for me

thanx again LittLe_S.O.B
LiTTLE_S_O_B

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:52 pm

the moment you stick a powerup on a wop, it immediately takes effect on that gun, like with protection, damage, rages, healing, etc. the gun doesn't have to be "filled" to activate it.

my guess is you are wondering about weapon powerups like blast cannon, raxor bomb, flare, fireball, weapon spread, etc and how to get them working. you will notice after you apply one of those pus to a gun, one of the red circles at the top left of your screen go from translucent, to fully colored. this means the pu was applied, and you do need to "activate" it to take effect. so do this:

if the top circle highlighted: press and hold down your primary fire key, then at the same time, press the alternate fire key once. this should make a graphic appear in the circle, meaning it is now acivated.

if the bottom circle is highlighted: press and hold down your alternate fire key, then at the same time, press the primary fire key once. this should make a graphic appear in the circle, meaning it is now acivated.

to deactivate the powerup weapon, just do the same thing again and the graphic will disappear. if you have two weapon powerups on a wop, like say you have a blast cannon and razor bomb on your gun, you canactivate one, then do the key preses again to acivate the other.

be careful, sometimes during gameplay you can mistakingly deactive your weapon by mistake with roaming fingers!

some weapon powerups have two functions for each primary and alternate fire, and some only can be used for primary, and some only for alternate. you will learn which work where with time.

Yourmamma
Private
Private

Post by Yourmamma » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:32 am

draegohn wrote:the moment you stick a powerup on a wop, it immediately takes effect on that gun, like with protection, damage, rages, healing, etc. the gun doesn't have to be "filled" to activate it.

my guess is you are wondering about weapon powerups like blast cannon, raxor bomb, flare, fireball, weapon spread, etc and how to get them working. you will notice after you apply one of those pus to a gun, one of the red circles at the top left of your screen go from translucent, to fully colored. this means the pu was applied, and you do need to "activate" it to take effect. so do this:

if the top circle highlighted: press and hold down your primary fire key, then at the same time, press the alternate fire key once. this should make a graphic appear in the circle, meaning it is now acivated.

if the bottom circle is highlighted: press and hold down your alternate fire key, then at the same time, press the primary fire key once. this should make a graphic appear in the circle, meaning it is now acivated.

to deactivate the powerup weapon, just do the same thing again and the graphic will disappear. if you have two weapon powerups on a wop, like say you have a blast cannon and razor bomb on your gun, you canactivate one, then do the key preses again to acivate the other.

be careful, sometimes during gameplay you can mistakingly deactive your weapon by mistake with roaming fingers!

some weapon powerups have two functions for each primary and alternate fire, and some only can be used for primary, and some only for alternate. you will learn which work where with time.
couldnt have put it anywhere near as good as that lol ...

As the Server Legend I salute you :P :prayer:

Return to “Monster Madness Player Guide”