Frequently Asked Questions

This is the place to go if you have questions about the server/forum rules or how to play effectively on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Frequently Asked Questions

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:05 pm

1. What is UT2004 RPG?

UT2004 RPG is a mutator for Unreal Tournament 2004. It adds RPG (Role Playing Game) elements to the game, such as the ability to gain levels, finding special weapons and artifacts.

2. How do I Level Up?

Primarily by Killing other monsters. When TDM, CTF, ONS, etc are on, you can level by killing players or completing game objectives. When you have enough experience, press the "stats/levelup"-button (configurable in the controls menu), and simply click on the + button to raise your stats.

3. How Many Waves per Map are There?

There are 20 waves

4. Why is my level at 10? Where are my levels!

Your character goes back to level 10 if you press the reset stats button located on the top left of your screen. Also if you change your name or CD-Key, your character will be back to the default level of 10.

5. Can you change my stats points around?

No. But you can! In the RPG menu click the "Refund" button.

6. Some player just asked me to "Jug" my weapon to them???

The term "Jug" means to toss your weapon to someone that wants it so they can copy it, then they are supposed to give it back.

7. Some one just "Jugged" me their weapon how do I get a copy of it???

Ok Say I just let you jug my flak cannon of power. You get it then toss it back to me. After that you go to the weapon that they jugged you spawn point. Once you are there you pick up a flak from the spawn point and toss that if that is not the weapon you got jugged until you get your weapon. To toss a weapon press \ ... that is the key under backspace.

8. I was watching some guy get attacked by monsters and he wasnt losing any health... was he cheating?

If an Admin gave that player god mode then he will be invulnerable. But probably the player used a "Globe of Invulnerability" A globe runs off adrenaline and as long as it is use you are invulnerable. To get adrenaline you need to kill an enemy in our case a monster. To make your globe last longer buy the RPG ability called "Adrenal Surge" and use energy poweups on the weapon that you are using.
Last edited by BaronVonRotterdam on Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Valtarre
Super Spammer

Post by Valtarre » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:04 pm

here's more FAQs, "OMFG! that guy has an MP5!" and "is that a glitch, or is ur gun blue, red, green, etc.
Previously known as L337$niper, the super spammer.

Arnold
Private
Private

Zoundslist?

Post by Arnold » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:14 pm

What about a zounds list? Could you post that in here? Or the command to show the zounds?

AngelDust
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AngelDust » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:58 pm

theres a thread that fungusmental list most of the zounds but im busy so ill post it later

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:31 am

I think this needs to be updated to new server stats.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

[WOH]Hobbie
Private
Private

Post by [WOH]Hobbie » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:39 pm

Scion wrote:I think this needs to be updated to new server stats.
Agreed with you Scion.

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am

Also think some pictures could help for the new players so they can actually see what we are talking about for some of the other guides.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Return to “Monster Madness Player Guide”