a question about the rpg mod

This is the place to go if you have questions about the server/forum rules or how to play effectively on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Coloatmealman
Private
Private

a question about the rpg mod

Post by Coloatmealman » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:28 pm

i use rpg for my lan servers but it is much different on alot of servers i see online including this one...like mine doesnt have medic gun thing or weapon proficiencies and other things like that and i would realyl like my rpg mod to have those thigns but i cant find it anywhere can someone please help me out by linking to the new or updated rpg mod please??

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:52 am

For the last time all the stuff that joey uses here is custom .....You may be able to find the models that are used for the monsters...but that is a s far as it will go for you. :shock:
SOme time ago Joey said he would release the files once they are error free , which they probably are .....But i highliy doubt , it will ever be released for public useage......sorry for the typing errrors my fingers are not cooperarting with me today. Just play on and maybe before hell freeezes over they willl be released......j/k :shock: :shock:
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

Coloatmealman
Private
Private

Post by Coloatmealman » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:44 pm

im just saying that certain options in the rpg mod itself...on the level up menu are seen on other servers and ide like to know if that is a different version of the mod thats all

Return to “Monster Madness Player Guide”