sdff

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Cadmium
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: sdff

Post by Cadmium » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 am

Just played the craziest map, gael_v24, I was a level character 209 or something, I had an rl wop 10 with with fireball, only 3 damages, I decided to use the rod early, like wave 3-4. Anyway, all of sudden no more powerups come out, I think it was the rod's fault :( I was still able to keep rod going, it was crazyyyy, there were soooo many monsters, monsters started to overlap passed waves, I've never seen soo many titans before. by wave 19 I had 25k, 1800 kills, but I died, my low level self couldnt keep up with the monsters, if only I had a shotty or a wand. There was some glitch where monsters were just spawning unlimited or something. At one point during the titan waves my computer slowed down or the server, there were just sooo many titans on screen... I had to use triple and rod, just to kill all the monsters.
Anyway I was careless wave 19 and died really fast.. easiliy could have had 30k. This is strange, I think the rod causes monster wave overlaps, maybe it was the map though, anyway it was a crazy map. I might post a screen sometime later.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Just played the craziest map, gael_v24,
I was a level character 209 or something,
~~~ah 200 is nice hah for that stats as said hah

I had an rl wop 10 with with fireball, only 3 damages,
~~~ooh 3 damage yeah thats unlucky very also heh

I decided to use the rod early, like wave 3-4. Anyway, all of sudden no more powerups come out,
~~~haha thats unlucky L:( hah .(sucks sometimes hah ah wel)

I think it was the rod's fault :( I was still able to keep rod going,
~~~yeah or maybe it could be hah

it was crazyyyy, there were soooo many monsters, monsters started to overlap passed waves,
~~~haha

I've never seen soo many titans before.
~~~hehehe haha

by wave 19 I had 25k, 1800 kills, but I died, my low level self couldnt keep up with the monsters,
~~~hehehe haha yea maybe lil more level but ul(unlucky) ha :( ah there be more times hah)
oh thats sick thats nice heh hahah (at Wave19)-(25k) (and 1800 thats sick so nice haha)
or (and 1800 thats so sick- so nice haha)

if only I had a shotty or a wand. There was some glitch where monsters were just spawning
unlimited or something.
~~~yea bs happens alot sometimes hah or also if some people we know comes in, haha friends or otherwise haha etc and other things outside or inside ha
~~~yeah maybe wand/shot may help at certain time or after also hah or improve a moment or after as well.. ..! heh. at some moments, with minor probs here n' there, ingame or whatnot and or maybe after also hah

At one point during the titan waves my computer slowed down or the server, there were just sooo
many titans on screen... I had to use triple and rod, just to kill all the monsters.
~~~ah that sucks hah sometimes happen when you at it hah :-( or also many things with pc or minor ingame ha, hah yeah trip/rod yea have to sometime ha, anything can happen or with own wep pu's and etc hah sometimes best choice is best choice hah
regardless it was pretty sick hah

Anyway I was careless wave 19 and died really fast.. easiliy could have had 30k.
~~~yeah can happen or can come at sometimes hah for many diff reason hah maybe someone come (can)in or maybe many many things haha yeah you may as well have close to 1900 or over and maybe about i reckon 32k give/take hehe haha :p
but yeah maybe level(or not) or concern luck here n' there ha

This is strange, I think the rod causes monster wave overlaps, maybe it was the map though, anyway
it was a crazy map. I might post a screen sometime later.
~~~yeah maybe it could have hah, nice, .. good stuff. hhaha
good stuff good stuff haha

:nomnom: :dead: :angel: :mad: :linkgun: :rocket: :sniper: :tongue: :epicbattle: :omg: :lmg: :evil:
Last edited by crayola on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 pm

ah cant put to many smileys hah
cont. ha

:praying: (devil) :@ 8-) (party) (inlove) (envy) (shake) (muscle)

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

just write new (was gonna edite on prev post) (but) incase might not see later hah

yeah i put the smiley on death's thing cause when i came back some time he put a few but not that many or different ones like mine to me hah but a few post was gone due to server change or something hah
its just saying (me) hi and stuff or i think i may have said hi or something or about game or with score/ingame/oir things or something or maybe not hah

oh yeah i think i just said hi hows all and whats new and hows all hows game and about my cd keys and things and that i was online before ha etc etc

--
yeah thwere was one or few time i gotten or coulsd have gotten 20 /25 by 18-19 and maybe even anbother 4-5 k for wave 20 hah maybe 1 or 5 time but maybe i think could have esily be more thaan taht ha-(not score but times/map could have)

40 is a nice thing to have or get hehhe jk or also 2000 ish frag heh jk :-P

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm

and i like how you put a reposnse after or if my post is releavent or to someones skill hah its fast or already had it
otherwise hah, its the way, best ones already have or can pull it out at anytime or ingame aswell hah
i had also before someone was on god mode hah which i didn't even klnow to few days or more after hah

they put but dont mention it hah but its not the main ones people though hes not to bad as well m-strain
anyhow yeah that was few to many i just saw all the smiles haha and had to pick a few haha some for me and some for you heh :-P i put the "-" sometimes caus i dont want the smile to show hah
ill always see a scrren then ill put one up in a few day haha but then thats the time when i had finger too haha
long story with what not anyhow ha

was say yeah sorry that was few too many otherwise hah was gonna put a few but not that many hah maybe should limit it or got careiey away ha

but not trying to make it bad hah score/stats is taht and dont wanna ugly it , to others its not someone easilt to come by though can be if care enough or for it
so its somethign that is still rarley achiebale though its easy if know how and can still play fair but just trying more thoguh few not on par but its still a self goal as well for me i dont care whos trying or there ill still make 25 less others can as well if on also and with me playing who thats a a diff storey i mention somewhere here also forgot where rambling on anyhow contin or fix later sry guys
Last edited by crayola on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

ps the envy green face smiley is not for me i didnt even know its an evny sign hah i thoguht its a sign of unhappy its for bad luck hah

i dont praise people down hah and maybe i like to praise them up hah for them or also to see if i can go hgihere hah i dont have to but whats possible i dunno hah
i just go above if cant then ill say very good hah
but its was a mix up before with me leave and things hah so others had no choice hah they deservered way better challenge hah jk all di ok me too hah but just a few misunderstandings hah
i want all to know all and want to be fair lever and thats when i say if hid i hurt self etc but its not easy to tell out a few times for me or others i still do hah
others have as well

so about level field thats how to gain more hah im for seeing the end of its and beyond hah,
can do and this and other world heh forgot now hah

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

well in truth it was only few maybe 1-4 or more player 17500 wave 18
but could have prolly been 18-19-20k 18
so say wave 19 3000 wave 20 4-5000
but yeah could have been more than once

but it was 17500 wave 18 i posted but yea there would have been many many time that could have been or very easily achieved
or once done its not very hard to do again or 10 time better or
or not hard to do oh yeah i mean wheather 5 or 10 ,15 or 30 etc
and yeah etc hah

but ive said many things what happen so my prolly real average taking away what injure or what not would maybe be 25-30k idealy and 40 would be very close or nice to chieave and around 1800/2000k ish kill would be nicely to get or idealy haha but i dont think it stops at 18 by a long shot in fact a max id think one would get wheather low players or 15-30 players would prol,ly be 45k plus at least not shooting deemers and a max of 2200 kills somehoe is probably possible dont ask me why but im think its at least 5-10% possible or at least 1.5 or 5.0 % possible at least or a max of ..somehow and no hah i dont think or i do think your pretty capable of it dont care what who say you cant or its not possible, what anyone can do, one/you (not say you but you may can)can at least go 10 times why not some say why i say why not whos to judge hah maybe ill (wanna) be the judge of it hah and im sure cad can to or drae also though some say near 40 is not posible but well
donts ask me but i dunno impoosibnle is not much in my vocabulary haha jk but its actually not
im not even sure the meaning of it realy somethings are and most thigns pretty much arent or are not thatas another storey if ya wanna ask details real meaning of impossible and possible

yeah it was 7 playesrws but yeah thats not the point anyhow heh can be more or less but i dont mind if theres 16 -18 players its be at least 35k+ then and a max of at least 2000k frag

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

also yeah when vortex gets you theres a good chance you may not get wep or anything back in this case i did not rthough i did try more but well not good chance then also yes theres chance to get wep back whenb vortexed but i think or forgot how or if at all ah well if so ill remember somehow, if noth ah well dunno heh he :_P

though maybe some jsut came or or what not or a few or me shot few deemer
(at 6-7 people)

thoughs its poocow hah 19-20k for wave 18 would have been or have been nicers haha though its not that hard to acheieve that also hah
so i dunno say (3-4k for W19) and maybe (4-6+ for 20) maybe 4k so say (8-9k for 19/20) pretty much 30 k give/take or 30 k is about average like to see 35-40 hehe jk

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 pm

also yeah when vortex gets you theres a good chance you may not get wep or anything back in this case i did not rthough i did try more but well not good chance then also yes theres chance to get wep back whenb vortexed but i think or forgot how or if at all ah well if so ill remember somehow, if noth ah well dunno heh he :_P

though maybe some jsut came or or what not or a few or me shot few deemer
(at 6-7 people)

thoughs its poocow hah 19-20k for wave 18 would have been or have been nicers haha though its not that hard to acheieve that also hah
so i dunno say (3-4k for W19) and maybe (4-6+ for 20) maybe 4k so say (8-9k for 19/20) pretty much 30 k give/take or 30 k is about average like to see 35-40 hehe jk

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

yeah i didnt meantion the 40k to anyone expect top 3 players and i didnt say to death
thoguh i did say 50k but at the time he may have considered me injure and yes im crap:-P
but i can do it or also in head hah nvm

Return to “Shots Of The Day”