Banned for defending myself from multi account user

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Re: Banned for defending myself from multi account user

Post by MoneyTaker » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Cobrea you again have chased another good player out of the Monster madness server. Why they didnt ban you I dont know, Cobrea did the shit I got banned for for months, I reported it, noone did anything about it, so I logged on with a 2nd account so he couldnt kick me with his 2 or 3 accounts, and some retard bans me. How frickin stupid can somebody be, I mean I get it, Im better than everyone at the server so everyone hates and they cant beat me so they kick me, thats taking the easy way out. Thats like the MLB kicking the Yankees out of baseball for winning to much, its sad really. But i was bored being level 300 Its been fun playing a new account and outscoring those idiots while Im only level 103 now lmao. Banning one account of my wont do shit. Everyone accused me of hacking, so now I am. No problem changing ip/game id, guarantee those idiots wont figure out what my new name is if they were too stupid to kick Cobrea. If anyone else was in my shoes you wouldnt have dealt with it as well as I did, I had people accuse me of cheating for months, i didnt whine to any admins or come on here, not until I was banned for no reason, but again, a biased admin banning because they dont like someone is common in the gaming world, its just somebody admitting the person is better than them. If you suck at invasion, like cobrea, you shouldnt be playing first person shooters, because invasion is the easiest censored game ever, i mean come on the fact that someone is idiotic and enough of a crybaby to think somebody has to cheat at a game as easy as invasion always makes me laugh. Anyways, next game is about to start so, you wont see me on this forum again, like I said, theres good and bad people in the world, bad people screw over good people and make them look bad every day in the real world, and thats what happened to me, and if any of you were a kind hearted respectful person in real life and got pegged to be something else online by people who dont even know a damn thing about you, youd feel the same way. Its discrimination, its cyber bullying, they won the battle as far as banning T Money goes, but as far as me playing on the server, holding my head high with a smile on my face, I won the war.

MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Post by MoneyTaker » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

And if anyone else got banned for logging on a 2nd account, when another player was doing it to you to kick you for months and admins ignored it and you were just minding your own business, yall would probobly flip out and go nuts, but Im a cool headed person, unlike cobrea who flips out every time he sees somebody he doesnt like. I played and minded my own business and was attacked, the only way I could fight being kicked by cobrea using his 3 logins was to log in on my laptop to make the player max 6 thus making 3 kick votes not enough. So that there proves I was banned just for people disliking me when they dont know shit about me in real life, just cause Im the best player at the server, but its all good. I never have a problem playing under another name. I mean people just see T Money and assume because a bunch of people say I cheat that I do, so people basically just said bad stuff about me to every person, they started drama, I played and minded my own business while they did that. I mean shit, I was done with the server at level 300. I stopped playing as much, I came in a few games a week and still got shit from people and got kicked, like I couldnt play a few games without being harassed. I never played more than 2 games in a row, and people were that much of censored crybabies? You're pathetic, you know who you are. I played with Duffy Buc Arumi Beowulf Gibman Ted Instatu VogKiller and like 50 people on a regular basis and always got along with them, but like 5 people decided to start a campaign against me cause they thought I cheated. So yeah ittl take me a while to get back to a good level but most of the time they pick shitty ssr and deemer maps so I can handle that on a level 100 character so I guess Ill pick my spots, and I guarantee noone will give me shit cause if they dont think Im T Money they wont harass me thus no drama. Which is why I wanted to change my name on the server i was even willing to donate to have my levels transferred to another name so there would be no drama but joeyz has been gone for months so that never happened.
Last edited by MoneyTaker on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoneyTaker
Private
Private

Post by MoneyTaker » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Oh and one other thing, Cobrea you made yourself look bad, not me. You embarass yourself every time you play by ranting on the mic for no reason. You are gonna die very young my friend and I feel for you, get help, anger management, anti psychotic medications, maybe a mood stablizer, no joke here, youre going to have a heart attack by the time your 40 at the rate your going. I never did anything but be a better player than you and because you never outscored be in 5 years of playing, you just decided to hate me, but you did the same thing to many other good players who if they still were here would attest to that. And also, since I dont really care about this forum and will NOT be checking this again, period, I will add that my server is going strong and is drama free, Invasion Insanity, has a modified code from the MM server that I DID NOT steal, Joeyz e-mailed me the wop and monsters and all of that a few years ago to mod for my own use, spent 3 days coding it, and its a much more challenging server. Summons you get instantly no waiting between waves. Tons of artifacts and powerups, not every one from MM but all the +5's and most of the others, 70 total weapons, so if you think you can beat me at inv than come play, or if youre tired of people like cobrea ruining your gaming experience. E-mail me for details been running 8 player games lots of fun, and much better maps and wop system. I just restarted a new character on MM the day after getting banned on T Money and in that time I've reached over level 100 and can already outscore guys at level 300, at my server every level counts. So if you want to play me or have something to say to me, drop in. Cause seriously playing the same 20 waves and same boring maps all the time with the same summons, its boring as censored. Like Ill admit its addicting but, they never change maps or the waves or guns or anything on monster madness, I will have stuff added and modified regularly. Take care, I cant figure out how to delete this account from the forum so, someone else can go ahead and delete it.

Duffy
Private
Private

Post by Duffy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 pm

ummmm WOW...I have a headache from reading this just have :boohoo: :hawhaw:

Cobrea
Private
Private

Post by Cobrea » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 pm

wow when i gave you the choice to recant I new you would not. but this is to muck for even me to wish for .
any one that would like to so some of the things T-money was doing to you and i when playing here just ask
as for you t -FhONEy If i have the score right cheaters 0 team players 2

Cobrea
Private
Private

Post by Cobrea » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Duffy wrote:ummmm WOW...I have a headache from reading this just have :boohoo: :hawhaw:

me to lmao lol :boohoo: :hawhaw: :wave: :bow:

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

:locked: ???
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Ok ENOUGH. I am sick and tired of this nonsense. It is worse than a yahoo drama chat room in here. Let me address some things before I send this post to Davy Jones' locker.

T-Money:

You've got to be kidding me right? You honestly think you are completely innocent of any count against you? Since you first joined this server years ago there has been nothing but complaints about you in one form or another. There have been countless different players and countless different reports throughout the years even to this day, and you think you have done nothing wrong? Let me tell you something for sure. There is no way that dozens of players that span years have all been lying about you I simply don't buy it nor does anyone else. So this is anything but "personal". Now that we have that established do you honestly think calling our admin team idiots, threatening to hack, advertising your own server, and threatening to circumvent your ban is going to get you unbanned? You are way out of line and have absolutely no respect for anything. You claim you have broken none of the server rules yet you constantly disrespect admins and other players which are two of our rules. To put it frankly we are done with you and your nonsense. You can create as many accounts as you like and sooner than later we will ban them all so who are you really fooling?

Cobrea: Any of the allegations T-Money has against you have already been paid for by your one week ban that expires this Thursday 6/7/12. Since this is your first offense your ban was only a week but any subsequent violations will continue to tack on more time until the bans become permanent. Now by some stroke of coincidence I doubt any future offenses will come to fruition. So in short just relax for another day or two and then welcome back :cheers: .

:locked:
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”