Hobbie

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[WOH]Hobbie
Private
Private

Hobbie

Post by [WOH]Hobbie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Hello everyone my name is hobbie. I'm with the WOH clan but I came on to this server for several good reasons. Mainly though, I came because this server keeps me on the edge of my seat and gives me a sweat. Additionally, I enjoy the creative on the weapon types. I enjoy the fact that each map you can use a different weapon to win (or try) the current map. Finally, the players I play with have fun playing the game whether it's win or lose. Thanks everyone.

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Ello and welcome Hobbie
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Hobbie

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:25 pm

[WOH]Hobbie wrote:Hello everyone my name is hobbie. I'm with the WOH clan but I came on to this server for several good reasons. Mainly though, I came because this server keeps me on the edge of my seat and gives me a sweat. Additionally, I enjoy the creative on the weapon types. I enjoy the fact that each map you can use a different weapon to win (or try) the current map. Finally, the players I play with have fun playing the game whether it's win or lose. Thanks everyone.
Hey Hobbie,

Welcome to the Server and Forum :D
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Quester115 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:29 pm

HI! welcome. be at home and frag lots of those monsters. If you ever need a break from the action and just chill hang here.
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:07 pm

Wow...no one jumped me to it, so like so many others i can leave you with this simple statement: Learn to play carball, if you dont already know, and if at all possible, learn to love it. You will find many of us that have been around for a while enjoy a few games of carball between matches, that is when the anti-carball crowd isnt too thick...and at times when there are enough of us, it turns into a multi-hour carball marathon. A quick way to get on alot of peoples bad side is to be the type who cries when carball wins, or idles or sabatoge your own team. If you cant learn to like, then please learn to tolerate it, or to graciously step out if you simply cant stand it. I wont be around much right now, but i like to think that the carball vote continues without me, and I look forward to meeting on the server. :wave:
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:53 am

Hiya Hobbie!! :wave: Nice to see ya here :welcome:
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Ah you made a intro finally lol good stuff good stuff

well as Knave said learn CB if you already havent

you already know me lol

have fun and see you in game
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

Return to “Introduce Yourself”