stoopid fkn spammers

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

stoopid fkn spammers

Post by SirBeast » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:29 pm

this means YOU VAPTOR

DO NOT weaponspam some1 when u see them jugging a weapon - it can amount to all sorts of bad stuff - least of all bouncing people WHO JUST TOSSED THEIR STURDY PU WPN

worst of all BUGGING PEOPLE OUT so weapon is LOST

thanks a heap vaptor - i lost a loaded rejuvgold link because of you doing this as I tried to toss it to an LLP - not only did I lose it, but he never got it either.

you're not a n00b, you should know better, and doing stupid stuff like this serves no purpose but to piss ppl off

suckmyballs, I'm goin' to play UT3
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:23 am

Another post calling some1 out Sir damn you venting pretty bad but ill admit seen said person spamming and glitching myself.I read it somewhere and it makes sense if you've been here 3 months or more you know the rules and dont need to be explained and yes when some1 is jugging a weapon or tossing PUs please be smart about it.Said player glitched after being ask 4 times to stop so ill agree with you about he noobish conduct.BTW id be pissed to Sir so thats why i replied not to start with you k gl!
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:15 am

...Shut up Border <_<

/offtopic

I've never played that much with Vaptor, so I can't really comment on him.

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Re: stoopid fkn spammers

Post by Intimidator » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:42 am

SirBeast wrote:this means YOU VAPTOR

DO NOT weaponspam some1 when u see them jugging a weapon - it can amount to all sorts of bad stuff - least of all bouncing people WHO JUST TOSSED THEIR STURDY PU WPN

worst of all BUGGING PEOPLE OUT so weapon is LOST

thanks a heap vaptor - i lost a loaded rejuvgold link because of you doing this as I tried to toss it to an LLP - not only did I lose it, but he never got it either.

you're not a n00b, you should know better, and doing stupid stuff like this serves no purpose but to piss ppl off

suckmyballs, I'm goin' to play UT3
Wow ! Vaptor you seem to be making friends all the time you fOOktard !
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:19 am

might as well kick while you are down...YOU SIR SUCK AT CB :wave:
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:57 am

Vaptor. I thought he left and joined a clan or something. What was the guys name who brother was cool. CRAP I can't remember but he is acting like that kid. Damn it makes me think what HAPPENED to people sometimes when you don't see them for a long time.
Later all!

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:08 pm

D.J. you stfu all you do is post little shit cant you even play?
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:35 pm

Ortega wrote:Vaptor. I thought he left and joined a clan or something. What was the guys name who brother was cool. CRAP I can't remember but he is acting like that kid. Damn it makes me think what HAPPENED to people sometimes when you don't see them for a long time.
He has been working on stuff for joeyz ....I think if he was n't doing that he would have been gone along time ago...IMHO !
Cant be Vaptor he has always been an idiotic moron !!! IMHO
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:38 pm

KnaveSkye wrote:might as well kick while you are down...YOU SIR SUCK AT CB :wave:
yeah, yeah I do, but I try...
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:43 pm

SirBeast wrote:
KnaveSkye wrote:might as well kick while you are down...YOU SIR SUCK AT CB :wave:
yeah, yeah I do, but I try...

LOL.... I dont hink he was talking about you beast .... rofl

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”