Mic language by a few is bad

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:42 am

Correct me if I'm wrong and all, but isn't UT2004 +16 anyway?

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:24 pm

it is, but we all have kids of some kind in the area... like my nephew... dont care much about him but still... oh.. dont want family to play? make 15 suicide buttons like i did

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:57 am

better parenting is the key for better kids. stop asking the rest of the world to help teach ur kids not to do bad shit. everyone in this country has the right to do what they want. if you dont want ur kids seeing/hearing that shit, then dont put them in a position to observe such things. if that means you as a player sacrificing UT, then i guess thats what it means. having kids doesnt come for free. buck up and do the shit the way you want and dont expect the world to do it for you.
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:03 am

1800 wrote:better parenting is the key for better kids. stop asking the rest of the world to help teach ur kids not to do bad shit. everyone in this country has the right to do what they want. if you dont want ur kids seeing/hearing that shit, then dont put them in a position to observe such things. if that means you as a player sacrificing UT, then i guess thats what it means. having kids doesnt come for free. buck up and do the shit the way you want and dont expect the world to do it for you.
PWOO! Well-said 1800! Parents need to take some responsibility on their own shoulders again, instead of blaming everyone else. Don't want your kids to hear what chat is going on ingame? Stop being a cheaparse and drop the $20 for a decent set of mic'd headphones, instead of whining about what everyone else is saying while you're letting your kid sit there and listen to it.

I have a 2-yr-old daughter who often sits at the computer next to mine while I play - she watches Elmo on that computer and I wear my headset so I don't have to worry about her hearing anything other than what comes out of MY mouth.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Dont need parenting advice maybe you could write a book on it but im still gonna let my 12 year old play and ive been assured the N word wont be tolerated.If he hears some f words i can live with that but the racial slurs i dont care for.Quit the game because of lan. no way!
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:40 pm

wouldnt matter if i wrote a book, probably couldnt read it anyways...lol...j/k
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:44 pm

border_2 wrote:Dont need parenting advice maybe you could write a book on it ...
First off, my message was directed to the forum readers at large, not at you. Stop feeling so self-important that each and every comment has something to do with you.

Second, you're constantly pointing fingers at OTHER people for starting sh*t, yet here you are doing it yourself ... really classy there. Just shows you for the whiney little b*tch you really are, always pissing yourself and crying to admins when people take a jab at you or do something you don't like, but you don't hesitate to take a jab a some1 else when the opportunity arises.

This server was much better off without you, so why don't you do us all a favor and leave to never come back again? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only overcome with glee if that happened.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 pm

SirBeast wrote:
border_2 wrote:Dont need parenting advice maybe you could write a book on it ...
First off, my message was directed to the forum readers at large, not at you. Stop feeling so self-important that each and every comment has something to do with you.

Second, you're constantly pointing fingers at OTHER people for starting sh*t, yet here you are doing it yourself ... really classy there. Just shows you for the whiney little b*tch you really are, always pissing yourself and crying to admins when people take a jab at you or do something you don't like, but you don't hesitate to take a jab a some1 else when the opportunity arises.

This server was much better off without you, so why don't you do us all a favor and leave to never come back again? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only overcome with glee if that happened.
OMG THANK YOU!

I've been waiting forever to hear someone say that. Music to my ears! Dude you really couldn't be anymore on the dot.
Last edited by Nard on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:52 pm

Sirbeast my post wasnt directed at one person thats why your name wasnt in it.You are once again violating the rules though but hell thats what you do.I merely stated i dont need parenting advice and dont plan to quite game because of Lan.Please keep my name off your fingertips!

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 pm

Im here to stay guys love it or hate it!

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”