New difficulty settings are nice

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

New difficulty settings are nice

Post by border_2 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:07 pm

This morning i was playing and Hicky Amy and i were last and omg the mobs were so strong it had people asking for Admin to put us all in godmode.But i know it was done to make game more challenging and it sure did!Now its important for high lvl peeps to help the newer ones so they can stay alive and save our butts.I was kinda upset seeing the SSR pu made commom again but with the new changes Joeyz and crew made its all goodI hope these changes will stay because today was the best day ive played in months.Once again Joeyz and crew has hit a home run gz!
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:52 am

are you crying about the ssr again.....

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:37 am

N o its just the other morning we had Hicky Amy and maria playing and when the only under 200 player died the mobs were like impossible to kill i thought it was added in last update.Later i learned that its been that way so im guessing that was just my first time since return that we had 3 highrollers alive like that.As far as the ssr pu goes granted its not close to rare as it was intended to be but Joeyz decided to bring it back and i respect it.
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”