No skills to play be a postmaster

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

No skills to play be a postmaster

Post by border_2 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:46 pm

I don't want to hear these people who never play telling the ones of us that do what we should do.I cant copy quotes all day but does that make me a gamer no!Perhaps your number of post shouldn't be allowed to exceed your game lvl unless your an Admin of course.But this just my opinion and we all have one.Lets just play more and post less people!
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:54 pm

drama drama drama..did it ever occur to you that more of these people that post would play if it werent for people like you that DO play?
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Sorry i missed the post i was busy playing hell come and join us theres room for more players!

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: No skills to play be a postmaster

Post by Quester115 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:43 pm

border_2 wrote:I don't want to hear these people who never play telling the ones of us that do what we should do.I cant copy quotes all day but does that make me a gamer no!Perhaps your number of post shouldn't be allowed to exceed your game lvl unless your an Admin of course.But this just my opinion and we all have one.Lets just play more and post less people!
[emphasis added]

being that this was post number 322 you sir get one cookie for shear stupidity. glad its only your opinion, and once again thank you for posting about absolutely nothing for the only purpose of creating mindless chaos and fights. so if thats one of your reasons for using your keyboard take some your own advise and get and keeps comments like that away from here.

edit highest lvl player at time of post:297 congrats for wanting to ban 26 (who are above 297, many, many more if you look up the player lvls) of the most helpful players and posters from the forum. i'm sure they appreciate the thought.
Last edited by Quester115 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

Archangel
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Archangel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:47 pm

OMG...........Now I've heard everything :toimonster:

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:43 am

Border. Drama is never fun, nor is it worth it.

Leave me the hell alone, and I'll leave you the hell alone. Otherwise, take your beatings like a bloody man.

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:13 am

727 POST is excessive for a non player but your right i did exceed my lvl gonna have to play more then!

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:14 am

Come and play the game guys its still the non players yapping!

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:00 pm

I wonder if you'll ever get it through your head border. Just because you don't see them playing doesn't mean they don't.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:04 pm

Meh, he just loves running his mouth Zombie.

Fact is that this whole topic is aimed at me anyway <_<

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”