Whats rare to you guys

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Whats rare to you guys

Post by border_2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:20 am

I noticed since the return of the ssr pu the drop rate is still high even when compared to pus like blast cannon and fireball.In a full game its normal to see from 1 to 4 ssr minis.But just wondered if there is anyway they can be made rare again without pulling them completely?Joeyz if you have a chance could you please try to make the ssr pu rare again?If you here others say they are still rare i have many screens to show 4 ssr minis in many games.Myself and many vets want to be challenged and would like this looked into if you think it should be.The first question now in games is who has a good mini wop knowing there is a high chance they will get one.And playing training day with 4 mini ssr is so boring they just stand at one end and get near instakills.I still use the gun and think its very strong if used right but just like to see it made rare again.Thanks for any feedback i get good luck all!
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:31 am

Yeah, what's good for the vets is good for the n00bs/LLPs too, isn't it? THEY sure don't need an SSR to help their XP now do they?

If all you're going to do is constantly whine that thing aren't JUST the way *YOU* like them, then PLEASE just go play someplace else A lot of people would be VERY glad to see you - and your constant whiney, selfish posts - go away.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:19 pm

Joey himself told me the ssr pu was supposed to be rare thats why i made the post.You play somewhere else dude i have a right to post too bad you don't like it!

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:51 pm

SirBeast wrote:Yeah, what's good for the vets is good for the n00bs/LLPs too, isn't it? THEY sure don't need an SSR to help their XP now do they?

If all you're going to do is constantly whine that thing aren't JUST the way *YOU* like them, then PLEASE just go play someplace else A lot of people would be VERY glad to see you - and your constant whiney, selfish posts - go away.
Amen Brother Beasteh

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:01 pm

LOL

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Whats rare to you guys

Post by Nard » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:11 pm

border_2 wrote:I noticed since the return of the ssr pu the drop rate is still high even when compared to pus like blast cannon and fireball.In a full game its normal to see from 1 to 4 ssr minis.But just wondered if there is anyway they can be made rare again without pulling them completely?Joeyz if you have a chance could you please try to make the ssr pu rare again?If you here others say they are still rare i have many screens to show 4 ssr minis in many games.Myself and many vets want to be challenged and would like this looked into if you think it should be.The first question now in games is who has a good mini wop knowing there is a high chance they will get one.And playing training day with 4 mini ssr is so boring they just stand at one end and get near instakills.I still use the gun and think its very strong if used right but just like to see it made rare again.Thanks for any feedback i get good luck all!
STFU YOU STUPID NOOB I AM TIRED OF HEARING YOU censored SHIT NOW EITHER DEAL WITH WHATS IN HERE OR LEAVE!!!!!!!! censored THE SSR IF YOU DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE USING IT THAN LEAVE! THE SSR IS MEANT AS A PRIVLEDGE TO USE AND IS EXCELLENT FOR LOW LEVEL PLAYERS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE!!!! ALL YOU EVER DO IS COMPLAIN AND SPOIL THE FUN FOR OTHER PEOPLE!!!

PS. ANY ADMINS PLEASE LOCK THIS. ITS A USELESS TOPIC THATS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED.
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:20 pm

LOL hater ask Joey if the ssr pu was meant to be rare then pm me!

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Post by border_2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 pm

BTW this noob pwns you in 98 percent of games!

Archangel
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Archangel » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:29 pm

Border.....You have some serious issues .......

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:35 pm

border_2 wrote:BTW this noob pwns you in 98 percent of games!
Doesn't own me now does he Border? d=P

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”