venting

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

venting

Post by Quester115 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:01 pm

omg yes this is spam, that spammy spam that falls on the floor and when you step on it you go "omg YES! this is spam" and then proceed to go around the room and do a happy dance because you've been working on no on no on no on no sleep 'or at least very little sleep' and have a job that forces you 'or at least uses the equivalent of the politically correct way of saying "prodding one in the buttocks with a white hot stick of misfortune" ' to paint every mof'ing door and hand rail the most putrid color of "rail red" which was created by the lovely people with the lasers and paint mixers who can create any color on the face of the earth those seen through a telescope and even some that any on of the six-billion people haven't even thought up yet and apparently these people think that money grows on trees because the paint going on the walls uses money faster than my hourly wage which as the description states doesn't entitle me to the wages of painter plumber bricklayer whatever that person who pours concrete is called electrician IT administrator help desk aka proverbial go to and after this you ... if the human brain has a BSoD insert here

ok done i think its gone now, resuming 'normal' functions here
[working for teh monies and i've only been out of class for 4? days, damn this is going to be a long break]
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:00 am

Better than getting rejected ALL THE FLAMING TIME!?!?"!?EQGFATGTEHkvghdiczgsfjdizgvdizx\v;od

And....Back In The Room...

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”