Things dont add up

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Things dont add up

Post by border_2 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Y a i know its a sensitive topic and as far as scoring loads i was always told that lvl is the key but when a lvl 200 can out score 2 250+ vets and i mean triple there score with same weapon on tiny map well.Im sure ill here its the pus combo or its skill but im not hearing that .Please people just spec a few games be4 this new Name same game play gets too high lvl to figure it out!After watching the last game seeing him triple all scores by wave 3 im close to getting a Program of my own.Well i hope you guys enjoy being made fools of but hell if the server cant catch these Programs and people are allowed to use then hell lets all do it!The saying if it to good to be true it prob isnt comes to mind here guys and i hope your smart enough to figure it out.Hel !
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:26 pm

you can get to level 150-200 in 1 weak 3-6 hours per day average or something like that and if u try it being a level 50-75+..
and if you try you(or anyone/that plays on joeyz alot and knows the L stat abilities, monster points like titans and big monsters , pu sets/reloading, ssr, award pu etc and etc can most times score higher or 3/4/5 times more then a player thats 240-280 above specialy once u have a set wep eg: combat, ssr, wand, lillady, ak, mp5-minigun+Dmg10,rage5,4pullforward/propulsion,vorpal, etc, razer, blast, 2rlspread, fireball with certain pus use the invisable or speed adrenaline or stack speed5's

most low level players start with a wop mp5 80% of the time or can get denial then wop an mp5 then damage yourself then let a monster kill you first, second or third+ waves you'll get mp5 wop and a 1-2 or more retentioned wops then you'll have a gold to use on a summon or a spelled wand if you want
or get denial and gold at level 80 start from there like buying maxquickfoot, awarness, 150 weapon speed like drae said one time, 50 ammo, 1-2 resupply, 1-2 regeneration, resurection, 310/310 or 340/340 alternate Damagebonus, Damagereduction, max advance Damagebonus/Damagereduction by level 80+ some stats require things in order to get so read the info beside the abilities.
at level 80-140 you would have pretty much almost the same stats as a level 200-280+ player if you think about the damage wise and some special abilities, and the average player/monsters levels on the map
so sometimes levels don't matter all the time but sometimes it does.
its about using what u can to your advantage too manythings in the game and in ut in general you can play around with.
and most times if u help teamates and low levels with help on weps, pus keybinds or anything anything then everyone in the map will play better and beleive it or not you will too,

if i get a pu by accident or someone wanted it i just quicky toss it to them and get the next one which will be in the next seconds or minutes specaily if u can move around alot all over the place like dodge, sidedodgejump, wall dodge, wall dodge jump etcs.. or do that while you shoot or shooting monsters or then get the pus, with momentum, rythym, timing shortest/fastest route anyway you can do it by movement patterns, dodgetypes, monster to monstr patterns with the all the monsters preknowned movements, radar, health bars or map controll or whatever kill as much as fun as fast as good as hard as you can possibly get and more and the pus or anything u need will come right after it i try to kill before i try to pick up pus as half the ppl do but i try to do both at the same time but more fragging and moving around or around the map at certain paces, more places your at more chances to get certain pus and any pus,
sometimes its all what your thinking when playing a game so try to relax focus alittle and on what your doing what you need to do what everyone need and some of the chat, have fun dont worry to much about other ppl ''sometimes''
i never bother to ask for pus or say i want pu when ppl offer or say that i shot at that pu or summon or any of the 140 pus sometimes its yours sometimes its theres sometimes u can tell sometimes you cant tell, sometimes ppl shooting the monster far or near and wastes alot of time getting other pus and gameplay and fragging and more and also more time typing and causing problems or futureproblems like during map or next time or they might stop sharing with people or what ever.

and u can also play little faster if u set/bind Previtem, Nextitem to extra left and right mouse buttons or F to Tossartifact and G to Unloadweapon and scrollwheelclick to Activateitem then u can play a bit faster

incase you have a hard time to understanding this post read it 2 or 3 times or comeback another time and read it again if u have some spare time on your hands.

also they recently had a thing you can download from the razer site
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-guide/ anyone from begginer to even better players can learn something from it or get a review.

that might be a little too long for some people but knowledge or any knowlede as they say is power LoL i kinda think you might just read it or skim through and not get anything out of it but still hope it can be some of the reasons some ppl do what ever they do.

ps pardon the english bad grammer or bad language LoL im too tired and busy at the moment LoL.

ps sometimes u can play better relaxed or clearedminded or motivated
or whatever when u listen to some relaxing music what ever it is the song is energetic, motivation, relaxation, peacefull or what ever the genre its is.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Sweet post cray and good link :)

Anyone getting caught using a bot will no longer be allowed to play on the MM server or participate in the forums.

For those of you that insist on whinning about someone using a bot, get proof or stfu.

As of last time Joey and I talked about this (2 months ago maybe) nobody on the server was using a bot, or if they were it was one we couldn't detect.

Border don't encourage people to use bots or you won't be around to see if they do or not.

Post locked. DO NOT start another.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”