People Problems

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

People Problems

Post by Gothicize » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 am

So here is just a reminder, if you are having problems with someone and don't like the amount of text/talking they are doing, you can always just mute/block them. If they annoy you, again mute/block them. Simple solution to a simple problem. If you feel as though you are being harassed by someone it's best to not respond and just take a screen shot of the conversation and then send it to one of us admins. If you just need to let of some steam, I recommend writing it down on a paper and then burning it afterwards and moving on. :epicbattle:

To do this press the ESC key, and right click the name of the player causing problems. Then you may select which option is best suited for you.

block.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: People Problems

Post by Mobster » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 am

Edited your post slightly. Just thought I'd include a graphic on how to do that. (happy)
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Duffy
Private
Private

Post by Duffy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 am

Thankfully I have yet to have to keep anyone on that list in this server had a couple needed to ignore, because they happened to be extra annoying to me that day but otherwise I like most the people on the server :hawhaw:

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Mobster wrote:Edited your post slightly. Just thought I'd include a graphic on how to do that. (happy)
Sweet. Thanks.

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”