[Add Weapon Request.] ChaosUT2

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

(Read thread first) Do you think this server should add the weapons above?(or below, dunno where the poll is on screen)

Sounds Good.
83%
Hell No!
17%

Total votes: 6

Ryland

[Add Weapon Request.] ChaosUT2

Post by Ryland » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:01 pm

Hey

Just browsing around the internet, decided to try out the full ChaosUT2 mod, this server only plays the sword part once inawhile when noobs feel like being slashy.

Anyways, to the point.
Here is my list of weapons, I personally think should be able to be summoned using 2 or 3 Weapon summons.

Crossbow | Maybe remove the Steora(i think thats what its called) No one that i've talked to likes it.

Claw2 | This would have to be a 3 weapon summon(So not as many people get them, or maybe just limit them to 2 guns active per map), but not classed as a super weapon, so resupply skill would work on it. BUT, Limit it to 8 Gernades, (like the default gernade launcher, 2480255 mines cause lag ^.^)

CUTTER | Please...Add...This.... ^.^ This is my favorite weapon, outta every FPS i've played, its just, plain sexy, its like the razor bomb, but it is able to do headshots, it does more dmg per shot then the razorbomb.

ChaosUT2 Turret | These are cool, the Sents were cooler, but this being a super weapon would be nice, keeping it powerful so you dont have to babysit it, 3 weapon summons to get it would work well i think. Limit it to 1 per person, just like the Sents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChaosUT2 weapons not to include.

CPP | This is a good standard gun, but i mean, its not really that great, Even in weapon speed +400%, it still lacked, The bullets fire too slow, and did very little dmg, the charge alternative, was just the same, but slower RPM.

Chaos Gernade Launcher | This was a fun weapon i must admit, but the Napalm and poison gernades cause major framerate loss.

Vortex | If there is a gun i'd kill to have in real life to have, it would be this, This is the coolest weapon ever. (but the CUTTER still is my favorite)
It opens a ball blackhole, sucks everything around it, into it, and kills anything instantly, even teammates, So, reason not to have it in a RPG invasion server, same reason you dont bring a shotgun to a soccer (or Football for you euro peeps) game, It ruins the fun of the game for everyone else. Its just too powerful, plus it kills yours teammates.

M.U.G. | This was a fun gun to play with, the Fire mode was fun, the Ice mode was kinda lame. But all in all, it killed Frames Per Second like a executioner killed murderers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Whats your Opinion? Please dont be shy, no one ever replies to my posts (3 threads, no replies >.<) But, PLEASE REPLY lol, Even if its just "hmmm, sounds cool" or "blah, sounds boring" a short opinion is better then nothing at all.

If you wanna try the weapons out yourself, here is the *Official* website: http://chaos.beyondunreal.com/

Testing done on a HP ZD7000 Laptop
3.06Ghz P4 DesktopEdition
1GB Ram
128MB Geforce FX Go5600
(I put this to reference where i said about frame loss)
Isaac Asimov wrote:"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”