General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mythical
Private
Private

admin on the loose

Post by mythical » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

hi,

just now I played in another server called phoenix, appearently i am not a good friend of one of the admins called smoke,
he started kicking me for no reason, the third time he kicked me i started asking why, on what he responded that some other 3 guys and i had kicked him once becous he didnt voted on a map (blush) :p. he had already banned one guy (prob for nothing too) , so I said i was sorry and he started treatening me for banning me, he also said that we where on his "shitlist" xD so I just ignored him for a while.
when i tought he cooled down a litlle i asked how long I would be on that list of his for that, then he said, well i'm gonna put you off right away, and then he banned me... there where lots of whitnesses :p

so really, what a censored, he doesnt deserve rights as admin, but I think he hosts the server so; What A Lame-Ass server is that xD. thank god the admins arent like that on the monster madness server xD they are all chill ;) (h)

greetz

[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: admin on the loose

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 am

Yah, admins are supposed to uphold server rules, not take their grudges or personal feelings out on players.
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”