images

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

images

Post by crayola » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Hh finaly know how to gget the right size image for avatar or sigs, an easier way .. hah, instead of always resizing paint, to make it fit and or still have good pixel, from postimage thes option to make it size automaticaly lol or more easier that way though takes 1-5 mins of tweaking and things lol, but still alot easier and auto,
had thousands of images that I wanted to put before but ah I got a ok dragon ball one lol had like millions of pic now i gotta find them again haha :p though gohan was ok in cell saga but got worse after that lol :p

also can pause on vids and screen shot a frame from an vids lol then make it into a avatar or something

edit: riginal link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XsNySg ... re=related

cant decide if i want the smaller or bigger image lo l

theres like 5 versions or/and /also languagas of each and for goku gohan etc, cheesy music but ive listens'd to literaly almost 200-25,000 genres lol of, of music types and with diff pics etc
inc ost's hah

mostly every genres from 40-00's (years) of each generation (from slow(almot about 50 genres ytypes to fast about 50 genre types) almost or basicaly almost all music ever created lol (or been showed/s on net or youtube and others ) hhahaha or literaly
Last edited by crayola on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”